Thursday, May 11, 2017

I'm Having a Baby


Since most of you have followed along my fertility journey, sent me messages,  & emails etc... I wanted to tell ya'll that we are having a baby....

Probably most of you have guessed since I have been a little MIA. 

It is dang hard guys... pregnancy is hard and I don't like to complain about it seeing as though I went through heaven and earth to get here but hells bells, I'm struggling.

I hope to make it through the rest of this trimester and as I remember... second trimester brings life back to your soul... 

so cheers to a few more weeks.  I will get there eventually.  

Thank you for all your well wishes,  positive thoughts and direct messages.

Fertility is no joke.  IVF is no joke.  

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...