Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favorites: Home Edition


Hey Friday !!  Are you surprised to see me?  I know I mentioned yesterday I am in a crazy period of life but I wanted to share with you some of the favorites that I am setting aside for our new house.

As always I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to bring you these favorites.

one

We are pinning so many kitchen inspo's.  We decided we are going to go with a white rustic kitchen... with a light color granite counter top.  I think we are going to make an appointment today with a company in a town over from our new house to go over some plans and start dates.  Ideally I would love to start this July.  I hate the idea of living in construction but we have so much to get done that I want them to get started ASAP.



two

Right now our interior log home is it's natural color... brown.  I am really loving the white wash and how it brightens up the room.  Having darker color furniture I think it will be nice to have lighter and brighter colored walls.  We are also pricing out certain areas to add dry wall.  This will make it much easier for me to hang things and the pictures will stand out nicely on the wall.



three

Speaking of dark furniture, I am on the sectional kick.  This couch is very similar to the one we have except it is WAYYYYYYY more expensive.  Matt is on the absolutely no side of it but I am working on convincing him.  If I could find something similar and comparable I am all for it, but haven't found it yet.  But I just love that it is the same as our's now but a sectional.  



four

Our land currently has apple trees so I am researching how to bring them back to life and produce these red beautiful apples... 


That is it for this week, thank you for stopping by.  I hope that I'll see ya'll again soon.  


2 comments:

  1. YES! Cannot wait to see more home reno posts in the future! Love the white kitchen! And good luck on the couch battle! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, we will have a ton :) For the next month I am packing up my old house. Stay tuned :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...