Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!

I am flying solo all week while Matt is in South Korea taking a training course.  He lands late Sunday night.  I wish I could say we have a  lot of time together before he flys back out for his hitch but we don't.  Bummer!  

OK, so once a week on Friday I link up with Erika, Narcy, and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week.  Let's take a look at what I loved this week.



one

Before the New Year I signed up for Fab Fit Fun.  I have loved everything I got thus far but there is one little product that stands out from this past spring box that I have been really loving.... It is the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion exfoliator.  It smells like lemon, super light weight and very non abrasive.  It was perfect to use after Florida.  It gave me some exfoliation, leaving my skin feeling clean but didn't scrub so hard it removed any of my tan.  




two


These soft dinner rolls are like magic! Just mix the ingredients in a bowl - no kneading, no stand mixer, no special ingredients required. These are soft, fluffy and moist, nicely salted with a touch of sweet. Dough can be made then refrigerated overnight. Watch the recipe video below to see just how easy these are to make. NOTE: Requires 3 hours rising time. This makes 12 largish rolls - about the size of a baseball.

three

I am loving this new website I found for recipes and dishes.  It is so fresh and inspiring.  I want to make everything I see.  



four

I am loving these two new make up remover's.  My skin has been a little, let’s say, finicky lately. While my t-zone is still as oily as ever, the other parts of my skin have become dryer. All around I’m more sensitive too. I’m not sure what the cause of this change is. Maybe the weather, or a hormonal change, or maybe it was too much exfoliation on my part. Regardless of the reason, I’ve had to start treating my skin with products that are gentler. Careful, effective, and gentle make-up removal is now an essential part of my night routine. You know me. Product obsessed. I’ve tried products at all ends of the spectrum, and I have a few favorites. Two of the best natural makeup removers that you really need to try right now are Andalou Natural’s Revitalizing Lash & Lid Make-Up Remover and Simple’s Cleansing Micellar Water.



Thank you for following.  Have a great weekend.  Daddy is coming home Sunday night and we are so excited.  See ya'll Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...