Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites


Hi Friday! You came pretty fast!

Every week I link up with Erika, Narcy, and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week. 

My week was a bit of a blur.  We had a long weekend, plus spring vacation... a few doctor appointments, sickness, and who knows what else but I have gathered a few things I wanted to share with you.

one

These chocolate zucchini muffins are a huge hit in our house.  The kids will see me making them and say "eww" when I start grading the zucchini but they quickly forget the baking process when they come out of the oven.



two

I just bought this new bag from Nordstrom after vacation.  It is a cute cross body that doesn't weigh me down.  I just throw the basics in there and it keeps my hands free for quick and easy trips to the store with the kids.  I love that it is black and transitions easily from day to night.



three

Easter Sunday was gorgeous.  It was in the high 80's.  We spent the day on the boat after church and it was the perfect day.  Loved having a nice hot day thrown in the mix of these cool 50's.



four

I discovered adding buttermilk to our pancake mix makes the perfect pancake.  They were light and fluffy with that extra creamy taste.  Huge favorite in the house!

The week was short and chaotic but I am happy to share a few of the favorites we had with you guys. I'll see you on Monday.  We are spending the weekend in NH.


1 comment:

  1. An afternoon on the boat sounds amazing! And those zucchini muffins look so good. We grow zucchini in our garden in the summer and after a while I run out of things to do with it, so I'm going to add this to my list for this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...