Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Favorites


Hi Friday!  It has been a while. 

Every Friday I link up with Erika, Narcy, and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week.  After being on a hiatus for so long I have so much to share but I will keep it simple and basic.  This week just flew by for me.  I am so excited that Matt is home with us and we have some beautiful weather to share with him.

So let me jump right in.

one

My absolute favorite of the week is this color I had done right before my vacation.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it came out.  Everything about it.  My stylist is amazing.  She took such good care of me, spent so much time, listened to every concern and even changed something that I didn't quite like.  I also cut 2" off.  You wouldn't ever believe it I know but seriously... how amazing.  I love the color, cut, and everything about my experience... So happy to have found someone I can connect with and gets it right every time. 




If you are in the Auburn area make sure to check out Jeffrey Roberts Salon.  Ask for Nicole!

two

It is spring.. and with spring comes summer and of course we are all trying to get summer ready.  I love drinking the skinny detox tea by teamiblends.   It is so easy and such a great jump start to start that summer beach body.  You can use my code LORHOP for a discount off your first order.  This code will give you 20% off your order of $49 or more.  Great deal... Don't miss out.  This offer is all weekend long.... Start that summer body off right.

three

How adorable are these prayer boxes?  I love them.  They are so cute and such a perfect touch if you are making a care package for someone.  They have cute little pieces of paper and a pencil to write your prayers on.  You can find them at Francescas.  

four



The highlight of the trip was for sure seeing dolphins.  It was so beautiful and the boys can't stop talking about it.  They are so excited to tell Daddy all about it.


five



I made Resurrection Rolls with the kids.  I got the recipe from Mix and Match Mama.  It is a great way to describe the process to the littles.  They really enjoyed learning and eating.  It is a great treat to make for Easter.  I look forward to it every year.

That is it for the week.  Thank you for following.  

Matt is home, we haven't seen him in over a month and we area all so excited to spend the holiday weekend together.  

Happy Easter everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...