Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Stonyfield Probiotics & Ryan Surprise



I love it when companies make my world easier... I love when browsing the cooler isle at Whole Foods I don't have to think to much... 


I know if I grab any Stonyfield yogurt product I already am one step ahead in providing something healthy and nutritious for my family... so when Stonyfield announced they were coming out with a new probiotic yogurt I was super duper excited.  My little yogurt lover struggles at times to go to the bathroom and it breaks my heart a bit.  

What to feed your baby is a hot topic amongst all moms.  It starts as early as birth and at times even before the child enters this world.  Moms (myself included) have all these grand plans and high hopes of being the best mother, only feeding their child organic fruits and vegetables and staying away from junk like juice and crackers... the whole shebang.  I swore I would never give my kid a hot dog or a juice box but fast forward four years and being on my own while Matt is in Korea.. you can surely bet my kid had a hot dog and a juice box for dinner.

However, times have changed a bit in the sense that I do buy the package of organic hot dogs for $7 (sigh) and now they make organic capri suns... but hey, at least my child is fed, and clean.  I call it a huge win at the end of the day sometimes.



Gut health is the foundation for overall good health.  So when Stonyfield announced that they are adding probiotic BB-12 to their YoBaby line I was so excited.  I have been mixing this yogurt into Ryan's smoothies and I have noticed a huge improvement in his bowl moments.  Seeing him struggle with little to know knowledge on what to do to help made me really sad.  After doing some research BB-12 has been shown to have a digestive health benefit, by promoting regular soft stooles and beneficial gut bacteria when consumed regularly.  I know that this yogurt is geared towards young babies (as young as 6 months) but just this little change to Ryan's diet has had a significant improvement.  

Let's not forget the  many reasons to love Stonyfield Yogurt... with more than 17 year experience making yogurt specially crafted just for babies, its no wonder that Stonyfield YoBaby yogurt is the #1 pediatrician recommend yogurt.


  • Not only is Stonyfield YoBaby® yogurt the #1 Pediatrician Recommended yogurt for babies between six months and two years old among refrigerated yogurts, it’s the only organic yogurt made especially for babies.
     
  • Stonyfield YoBaby® products are made with organic ingredients including organic whole milk yogurt to meet babies’ unique nutritional needs.
     
  • Stonyfield YoBaby® yogurt is available in a number of  flavors: Plain, Vanilla, Banana/Mango, Blueberry/Apple and Peach/Pear, in a 4 oz. 6-pack format.

Stonyfield YoBaby® yogurt is also available in an unsweetened formulation – Stonyfield YoBaby® Plain – and Stonyfield is working to remove added sugar in the rest of the YoBaby® line as well. To learn more about Stonyfield YoBaby® yogurt as well as all other Stonyfield products and more, visit www.Stonyfield.com.

I stocked up on all things Stonyfield this weekend.  I am a huge fan of the smooth vanilla myself.  In honor of this huge announcement from Stonyfield I am giving one lucky reader a coupon for 6 free YoBaby yogurts.  Just enter the raffle below.  I hope you enjoy this new product as much as we do.

Plus, another favorite in our house is "The Ryan Surprise" aka-berry pops.



Ingredients

1 small continued of Stonyfield Yogurt w/ probiotics
2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 t. of vanilla extract
4 t. agave nectar
1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
1/2 cup of fresh blueberries





Divide berries into each mold, alternating between raspberries and blueberries.
Then  mix together the Stonyfield Yogurt, the almond milk, vanilla, and agave nectar.
Pour the almond milk mixture into the molds and place the sticks into the pop mold.
Place them in the fridge overnight.


I am a Stonyfield Blogger Ambassador.  I am being compensated for this post. 
 However, the thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...