Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Quick and Easy Kid Smoothie


Hi Tuesday!  I am linking up with Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk.  Every third Tuesday of the month we like up and chat about all things.  

Today I am chatting with you about a quick and easy kid smoothie that your littles will love.


Here is the scenario.... We wake up late -surprise surprise.  One child is screaming pancakes while the other child is screaming NO.  You go with what you want and that is a quick and easy yummy go to; something everyone loves-smoothie.  That is how we roll in this house.  

When there is a fight, mom always wins... and I always choose health and easy. 

Stonyfield drinkable yogurt is a sure win... I always use this as a base to most of the smoothies I make the kids.  I usually get a little fancy on Saturday's.

I created this yummy summer smoothie in honor of spring.  

It is so easy, light and fresh.  

Ingredients

2 large handfuls of strawberries, hulled (frozen)
1 small handful of mint
2 sprigs of basil
1 banana
1 tsp of honey
1 bottle of Stonyfield drinkable strawberry yogurt


Put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.


Serve & Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...