Thursday, March 16, 2017

Life Lately


Wow- it is Thursday already.  We are heading into the weekend so soon.  Seems like this week has gone by in a blink.  So much happened in the Ferruccio house as of late.... 

Let's take a look at Life Lately.


Ryan has been playing with these horses non stop.  Except one of these animals does not look like the other.  I am not even sure he notices.


The boys and I were at the gym earlier this week... before we got snowed in.


We can never turn down a breakfast trip to our favorite diner... Matt suggested pancakes and we all said Amen.

For some reason the boys insist on always drawing Christmas trees on the back of their menus.  It is cute, and we always bring them home and hang them up, no matter the season.


I mentioned to you in my Friday Favorites that I am loving Kiehl's products... I wanted to tell you more about this face mask that I've been using.


It is the Turmeric & cranberry seed energizing radiance masque.  It does not smell delicious even though you think it would but it does work as it should.  I have been using it for about a week now, and I am really loving how it brightens up my skin.  I feel tired & look dehydrated most days and this mask brings life to my skin.


I put it on in the bath and leave it on for about 10 minutes.  It does harden up a bit and after it is tight I use a face cloth and wipe it off.  It is a beauty must have. 


Evan has been working morning and night on a lego project with Matt.  He got 3/4 of the way through before Matt had to go back to work.  I think I will have to finish this up with him.  He loves building legos.  However, I don't think I understand.. so we build them right?! then what.  What do you do with them, do you display them? keep them on a shelf? They are so fragile it is hard to play with them and if Ryan is around- well forget about it.


Speaking of Ry, he wanted a little pony in the morning during coffee.  He is so funny!  He cracks me up.  Some days I just wish he would keep this in.  



We decided to take a trip up north over the weekend.  

We also needed to make a stop at Kittery Trading Post along the way... this is where the boys had fun playing in the clothing displays. 


We just love being up north in the cabin.  


After the weekend this is how excited he was to go back to work!!  Not very.  



Poor guy was gone for 6 weeks, home for two, and now off for another month.  It was not enough time.  We needed more time together, more time with the kids.  Everyone was feeling the pain the morning of his flight.

So... Matt left for Boston... and I left for the hospital.  

We have an exciting announcement.  We are pregnant- with twins... until proven otherwise
#PUPO


We transferred two great looking embryos Wednesday morning.  Matt and I were both so sad he was not able to be there with me... but its the life we live.  We are grateful for our life and what his job has provided us with but we were both sad that this special moment was disrupted.  

So for the last four days I have been on bed rest... or as much as possible.   My in-laws helped out the first two days and the last two I just let my house go and spent the day just laying around.. Letting the kids destroy everything.


If you haven't heard... Stonyfield is now offering a great new product.  You can read about it HERE.


& this carrot, apple, mandarin orange & fresh ginger smoothie is to die for.   We have been living off of these... so easy and the kids love them also.  


Thanks for following along!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, congratulations!! That is amazing news, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...