Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I was so happy that I woke up before the sun today because it was such a beautiful rise.  The sky was pink and orange and all sorts of swirl.  Half hour later the sky are grey, dark and dismal.  I am so happy to have been able to see such beauty for today.

As always I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites.
This week I am just adding random favorite photos and a few other things. 

Enjoy.

one

These little munchkins!  We had a nice morning watching cartoons and drinking coffee & chocolate milk.  I have my days when I have so little patience, I am ready for a break and then they sit down and say let's take silly face pictures! 



two

I've told you about my love for my citrus press before but I wanted to check with ya'll about this Breville espresso machine.  Have any of you tried it?  Is it a favorite for you?  I am thinking of getting one.  



three

We took the sleds out for a last run around.  Evan jumped the snow bank and didn't quite land up right. He took it like a champ though.  Until next year!


Meanwhile this little one was on doggy duty.

four

We have a store in our mall called Lolli & Pops.  I love to take the boys there every time we make a stop at the mall because they get so excited.  Ryan couldn't decide.  He was walking back and forth and finally decided on chocolate easter eggs.



five

This little guy!  

six

We had some time to waste Wednesday afternoon so we went to playtown express for a couple hours.  The boys ran and climbed non stop.  I am so happy that Ryan is old enough to just get in and out of all the jump houses.  He just loves it.  

That is it for this Friday.  I'll be back Monday for Weekend Recap but then I am boarding a plane for a fun two weeks with my boys.  I will not blog every day while I am gone but I will check in for Friday Favorites and a few other random posts if I get the time!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, all that chocolate! I wouldn't be able to decide either. Looks like you had some nice moments with your sons this week. :)

    -Lauren
    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-bit-more-about-usborne-books-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...