Thursday, March 9, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Friends... what a week.  It was spring, summer, & winter all in one.  I don't know about you but this does a number on my skin.  Luckily, I have a few favorites this week that might help you out.

We are working on our last weekend home with Daddy (I think I've mentioned that a few times, can you tell I am bitter about it) but the good thing is, we have a nice relaxing weekend planned. 

I usually link up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to bring you these goodies but my favorite ladies are taking a little time off for spring break.  I will be linking back up with them soon but in the mean time...

Let me share with you my favorites of the week.

one

A few weeks ago I went into Nordstrom with a Kiehl's one track mind.  I had a list of products to try. However, it started to get expensive real quick.  I came across a somewhat of a starter box that had a bunch of the items I wanted to try.  The sizes weren't small like sample sizes but just not as large as a full size product.  I thought this was a good way to start, so I purchased the box.  In it came a few goodies.  One of them being this turmeric & cranberry seed energizing radiance masque.  I have used it several times and I love it.  I will be buying a bigger size jar when this runs out.



two

OK, so I am not totally sure that THIS is a favorite yet but so far I am loving it.  Here are the reasons I am loving it so far... when you put the little dropper on your hand it doesn't run like an oil would so it is easy to apply.  I also love the eye dropper that it comes with.  The only reason I can't totally say that I love it yet is because it claims to correct dark spots.  I haven't seen a big difference yet but I also haven't given it a long enough try.  I am certainly going to order a next size up when I run out.  



three

OH MY, I love THIS product.  The funny thing is, none of these Kiehl's products smell wonderful to me but they are not terribly smelling either... smell or no smell this eye cream is thick, not greasy and certainly makes my under eye feel hydrated.  I definitely recommend this if you are looking for an under eye cream.



four

We've been using this Santa Cruz organic spread for toast in the morning and the kids love it.  I love.  Matt loves it.. so it is now a staple in our fridge for morning breakfast.  It is non gmo project verified and USDA organic certified.  



five

I've mentioned this brand before and now I can certainly say that it is a total favorite in our house.  I love all Sir Kensington's products but I really love their special sauce.  They sell it at Whole Foods.  If you haven't tried it I am telling you now to get yourself there and buy a bottle!  yes yes yes!



six

My kids love these for a snack.  It is easy and something totally different than that everyday after school snack.  I've also made them with different types of nuts.  Evan's favorite nut is almonds so we usually use these the most.   So easy- dip a banana in melted chocolate (we use hershey kisses or as we call them yum yum tummy boys) roll them in nuts, and put them on wax paper in the freezer.  It doesn't take long either to whip up after school.



seven

I am a big fan of the Dennis Gross facial tanning wipes so I was super excited to try this clarifying sulfur mask.  I've mentioned that I had a hard time with breakouts last month and this sulfur mask did a great job at drying out those problem areas and cleaning them up.  I wouldn't want to use this mask to often bc the sulfur can be drying but it works when and where you need it most.



eight

Most of my food shopping is done at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Wegmans and Target....  However, lately a new store has been in rotation and I am so thankful I listened to my mother and took the time to check it out.  The name of the store is Aldi's.  I don't know if it is a nationwide type thing but I do know that they are gaining popularity because of the low prices that it can offer its customer.  They do a great job at providing families with friendly cost savings and a wide range or organic food choices.  I typically buy my produce and some breads here.  I love browsing the organic fruit section. If you have the chance to go to Aldi's I say go for it.  Be prepared to bring your own bags and a quarter to use a carriage.. trust me- these minor inconveniences (if you can even call them that, I can't) are so worth it.  You save huge- especially if you are feeding a large family or two boys like me.


That is it ladies.... these are my favorites of the week.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...