Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Favorites


The boys did not catch the leprechaun this morning but they sure caught all his gold.  Mama had a late night last night... I spent the night toilet papering my house, and making messes everywhere & sprinkling marshmallows all over the floor.  Then I went to bed with extreme anxiety over the chaos of having to clean it up before school.  

But they were so excited this morning and it was so worth it.  


I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week. 

Let's get started!


one

Sleeping babies are by far my favorite thing of all time... but seriously.  Is he not the cutest chubba? He begged me to change his bedding to Santa sheets so obvi- we made a change.   He told me he wanted them on because they are "super cute" and "comfy" 



two
                         

We made some great smoothies this week.  I love that my kids will drink their veggies.  Of course they don't know it, but seriously- how else do you mom's do it?  I can't cook a single veggie in this house.  Everything has to be raw or else they won't eat it.  I guess I get it, I despised peas as a kid and still do... so I know in due time we will have healthy eating veggie kids... not today though.  
Not today.



three


I told you earlier this week that we were #pupo (pregnant until proven otherwise) with two great looking embryos.  I can't believe I am going down this road again... would love your positive thoughts and prayers.  



four

After my transfer on Monday my mother-in-law and I stopped at Cheesecake Factory.  This is my favorite favorite (ok, one of my favs) place... I always get the avocado egg rolls.  LOVE LOVE LOVE these and could eat them as my meal for sure.  I had to take a pic obvi before I ate my last one.

five

I can't stop eating blackberries.  I am serious.  I buy three packs at a time.  I eat one, Ry eats one and Evan eats one.  I think I need to start buying stock in blackberries.  Certainly a favorite this week.  Hmm, is this my first craving?!  just kidding.

six

It is no surprise that we love our smoothies around here.  I have been loving this book I picked up at BJ's a while back.  My plan is to make each one of these smoothies.  Bonus that they are all gluten free and dairy free. 

seven

Happy St. Patrick's Day... Like I mentioned above I am a LOVER of the Cheesecake Factory... and in turn love of cheesecake.  I wanted cheesecake for my wedding (but it wasn't feasible) #boo

So in honor of the festive day I am making this mint chocolate cheesecake from Mix and Match Mama.  My favorites all mixed into one, cheesecake, oreo's and St. Patty's Day.

Happy Friday everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Blackberries are the best. I may have to look into planting a blackberry bush!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...