Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Friends!  This week flew by.  I can't believe it is already the weekend.  Yes, my second favorite F word is here.   WoooHooo!  

Here are a few favorites of the week!

one

I have been using this on my toast.  It is so delicious.  You can find it at Target.  



two

I am working with Stonyfield and received an amazing gift basket this week.  I am loving this Method Kitchen wash... smells like fresh thyme.  My kids are obsessed with adding granola to yogurt and this 100% grass fed greek yogurt is so thick and creamy.  Stay tuned for a fun post with Stonyfield next week.


three

I recently became obsessed with Kiehls products.  I went to Nordstrom looking to buy face wash and came home with these lovely goodies.  My favorite out of this is the moisturizer.  It is so lightweight and does not irritate my skin.  


It also came with a fun little wash cloth.  Also, if you hurry- they are giving away a full size face wash with free shipping of a purchase over $100.  It is a great deal.  I have a bunch of new products in my cart ready for delivery.  



four

You guys.  New England is crazy.  Earlier this week we were at the park and it was 73 degrees out.  Tomorrow we are going to see record cold temps.  I can't figure out what is going on.  The one thing that remains constant is the love that this little guy has for swings.


five

Matt brought these home from PEI last week and the kids are obsessed.  They think it is hysterical that it is called moose poop and the fact that the moose has toilet paper on his antlers... they can't stop laughing.  Sadly, I think this bag is coming to an end.  I think we have two poops left :)

six

My date for Ash Wednesday was this little guy.  He was a trooper staying up so late passed his bed time.  I loved sharing my night with him.

seven

If you haven't heard... these vital protein products are amazing.  I have talked about them before.  I order mine from Amazon.  This is a great natural anti-aging supplement.

There you have it!  My favorites for the week.  Thanks for stopping in.  I'll see you back here Monday!  Don't forget to check out the link ups below. 

Happy Weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...