Tuesday, March 7, 2017

B Corp Certified & Blackberry Parfait


Oh hi Tuesday!  You snuck up on me.  I am super crazy this week.  This is Matt's last week home and we are keeping very busy.  

The last two weeks home with Daddy just flew by.  I can't even believe he is leaving and we are going into spring so soon.  

Lots to do!  Lots to do.

So let me jump right in.

As we all know mom life is a struggle sometimes... so I love companies that make mom life a little easier.  I have teamed up with a few of my favorite companies who are B- Corp certified and have the same moto as I do on being healthy and providing the healthiest choices I can for my family.  

B Corps are for profit companies certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.  B Corps are better companies - better for workers, better for communities and better for the environment.  Taking simple steps on a daily basis to better yourself and loved ones has never been easier.  You can check out all the B-Certified companies HERE.   


Stonyfield just became the B-Corps newest member... They are joining over 900 certified companies. In order to be a B-Corp certified business or brand the business must meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability. 


For a quick and easy breakfast we make a yummy blackberry parfait.  So simple, so easy and so delicious.  


I usually take strawberry or vanilla Stonyfield yogurt... add it to a ramekin (love these and these)
Top the yogurt with purely elizabeth granola, and a few blackberries.

Layer 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt into the bottom each of 4 tall glasses. Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top. Serve parfaits immediately to keep granola crunchy.

Done & Done.


Most mornings I like to have tea with a late breakfast and this tea from Pukka is delicious.  I just add a little honey.



A quick and easy breakfast that looks fancy is just what busy moms like.



Ahhhh, you guys know I love King Arthur Flour and this sprouted wheat flour has been used often in my bread baking.  Evan and I decided to bake bread for our neighbors during Lent and we are loving this.  Plus- bonus... King Arthur Flour is a B- Corp Certified.


A while back I teamed up with Method to bring you my favorite cleaner and I have a new found love with this Thyme gel hand wash.  It smells so good and there is something about having a clear liquid on my sink counter for hand washing.  I just love the clean look and it is bringing me all the feels of spring.  Bonus alert- method is a b- corp certified! :)


The kids use these preserve toothbrushes when we travel.  Preserve consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment.  The design includes a curved handle for those hard to reach places and a three level bristle arrangement to massage your gums.  And while the bristle as are brand new, the handle is made from recycled yogurt cups.  




I am a Stonyfield Blogger Ambassador.  I am being compensated for this post.  However, the thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...