Monday, February 13, 2017

Weekend Recap


Hi Monday!!!  We are here... We are buried under snow but we are here.  

I hope ya'll had a great weekend.  We have the day off so the kids and I are hunkering down doing some crafts and playing in the snow...  Just another snow day with no school- no big deal.

Here is a little bit about what we did over the weekend.


Ice cream with the boys!  It was a date day with mommy.  I don't know about you but I love Friendly's ice cream.  I think it brings back a ton of childhood memories.  I remember going to Friendly's with my grandmother.  Those days were so fun.


Ryan is praying to the ice cream Gods! :)


We have been pretty lucky this winter to have such little snow... and then mother nature decided she has been a little easy on us... So we got pretty slammed the last few days and another storm coming. 

But this sunrise is perfect. 



How cute are these little guys!  So adorable.  I wish they would stay this little forever.


He had so much fun playing in the snow he passed out!  I wish that was me right now.


& then a few hours later he did it again.  


He wore himself out.  Trust me I was fearing bed time but he still went down easily.  



Saturday morning we made pancakes bright and early.  I had a little helper.


I made an amazing smoothie in my nutri-bullet.  You guys, this machine is awesome and so easy to clean.  I just love how I can throw together a smoothie, use the same cup to drink it up and then toss it in the dishwasher.  No clean up!


The boys went out to play in the snow for a bit and I decided to sit and relax while the house was quiet.  If you haven't tried Teami Blends tea I highly recommend it.  I love their skinny detox tea.  You can use my code LOVDAY for 15% off your purchase now through Valentine's Day.


We made it to soccer and we weren't rushing to get there.  Hooray!  and Hooray for Dunkin Donuts drive through.  Evan just loves playing the game and he loves that his friend Chase is on his team.


He has been asking me to video tape him so he can go home and watch himself play.  


We met up with friends for lunch after soccer and I didn't take any pictures.  I was to busy catching up.   Later that night we were over at my girlfriends house for a quick play date and i didn't spend any time with my phone then either.  Jeesh, I was a real slacker this weekend.

We went to Church on Sunday.  It was a really fun service.  We recognized the boy scouts and girl scouts.  We also were able to buy cookies!  Huge win for mommy.


The kids made first aid kits to deliver.  Ryan loved decorating his kit with stickers.



We left for church with clear sky.  We left to go home with white flakes flying through the air.  Of course we got hit with another foot of snow.  The boys sure aren't complaining.

Later Sunday afternoon the boys went to Nana's house for a little visit.  You can always count on sugary snacks at Nana's.

The boys made Valentine rice crispy treats.



Don't be fooled by the blueberries.  As soon as the m&m's came out Ryan was shoveling them in.


Our finished product.   Cute little rice crispy treats for Evan's teacher.


There you have it, our little weekend wrapped up in a giant snowball.  We are off to go play... No school for us today on this lovely Monday.

Have a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...