Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: Loves


A few times a month on a Tuesday I link up with Andrea to show you something: this Tuesday's topic is show and tell your loves!

How perfect in honor of Valentine's Day.

so here we go.

I started to create this post and that prompted me to revisit all my old photo albums and I got a little carried away.  How can you choose just one, I couldn't. 

These are in no order... Just a trip down memory lane.


My first and last forever love is my husband Matt.  We have been together over 15 years, married for 10 this year.  I couldn't ask for a better partner in life.



We can't talk about love and not mention our first fur babies.  


Kinley who left this world far to soon.


This throw back... wow I am a baby.


Let me tell you something.  You don't really know what love is until you have kids.  My children are my biggest loves.  























Sorry for the long picture post but this post was a lot of fun to look back on.  
Thank you for following along.  If you posted about your loves don't forget to link up.

Happy Valentines Day



1 comment:

  1. Your kids are too cute - those snow pictures?! Love!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...