Monday, February 27, 2017

PMD Review



Have you been searching for an at home treatment that can give your skin a beautiful, radiant glow? I think I’ve found just the thing. I’ve been a long time fan of Microdermabrasion, and now there is an at home device that can give you wonderful results.

If you’re not familiar with Microdermabrasion, and have never had this salon treatment  before, let me elaborate. 

Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that exfoliates the skin with a handheld device that treats the most outer layer that contains dead skin cells using crystals and suction. It is used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as acne scars, large pores, fine lines, and helps to even skin tone. The treatment is almost painless, with a light stinging sensation from the layers of skin being exfoliated.

I’ve had about a hand full of microdermabrasion treatments. Microdermabrasion treatments can range anywhere from $75 to $200 a session with the average cost, according to 2014 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, being $143. That makes finding an affordable at home version even more amazing.


I’ve tested out the PMD Personal Microderm Kit for about a month now. I followed the instructions very carefully, and suggest that you do the same. Do not go over an area more than twice, and keep treatments well spaced out. I would wait a full two weeks between the first treatment to the second, and make sure to use the white training disc for your first use. 

If you have very sensitive skin be extra cautious, as this type of exfoliation can aggravate your skin. Over use can cause damage to your skin. Remember that you are exfoliating, and that too much can be harmful to your skin. Be patient, less is more. One more thing, it is almost painless. Redness right after use is common, but goes away within a few hours.

I can say that my skin is softer, and has a healthy glow after two uses. I’ve also noticed that my fine lines look a little softer. And, with this little hand-held device costing around the average of one single microdermabrasion session I think it is a great buy. I’ll be adding THIS at home treatment to my beauty routine.






Loren Lately participates in select affiliate advertising programs.  This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this or any related social media platforms.  Loren Lately may make a commission from that click and/or purchase.  All opinions are my own, and all brands featured represent what I personally like and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...