Thursday, February 23, 2017

Life Lately


Yay, Thursday.  Preparation Day!

If you don't know, now you know.  Today we prepare for Daddy's arrival.  He lands in Boston tomorrow night so that means today we are cleaning, organizing and shopping.  

I like to make sure the house is spotless, all his laundry is clean and organized in his drawers.  You can read about that HERE.

I buy all his favorites foods and do a major grocery shop.  I stock up on beer and liquor.  I clean the garage bc I've been known to skip recycling days and have stockpiles of trash... I buy some special treats and then we just wait.  It is such a fun day preparing for Daddy.  The boys make cards and decorations, paint pictures and clean up the toys in the garage. 

But first, let me share with you a little Life Lately.


After church last week we went to Trader Joe's and bought ingredients to make pizzas.  Evan loves eating the dough and rolling it out.  It is such a fun activity to decorate your own pizza.


Ryan has no complaints about the taste of his pizza.



You know mama needs a break when she is now receiving private puppet shows during a relaxing bubble bath.


Long days of playing outside in beautiful weather wipes you out.  Evan didn't even make it to bed time.


I took the boys skiing earlier this week and they loved it.  Evan has been asking when we are going back and when his next lesson is.  Ryan was such a good little brother helping Evan with his skis and eating snow :)


The weather was gorgeous.  We have been having some unseasonably warm temps lately but I am not complaining.



Hopefully we can get back out there this coming week with Matt.  



He is all smiles!


Ya'll!  I have been loving this book.  I have been making a ton of smoothies in my nutri-bullet.  It is so easy and I am focusing on health and immunity.  I also like to create recipes that help with bloating. 


Bonus for the recipes being gluten free and dairy free.


This is boy life.  Find all the weapons and put them in your "holster" aka pajama pants. 


Matt sent me this photo while he was in Canada.  How gorgeous.  That is most likely a coyote or fox. That pink sky!


I had a much needed mommy day.  I went into the city and did a little shopping. 


We can't wait until Daddy is home.   Just counting down the minutes.

There is a little life lately for you.  I hope you guys have a great day.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...