Thursday, February 9, 2017

Life Lately



Hey there Thursday!  

Here is a little snapshot of our life lately.  



I am so glad that stomach flu is behind us.  I had a lot of these moments where all I could do was lay on the couch and breath.  Ryan just loved snuggling!   Which we did a lot of.


& a lot of the time I looked like this.  #realife


Poor Evan.  You would think he is the younger brother.  The boys woke up best friends, wanted to wear their matching x-mas jammies and watch cartoons.  After three minutes Ryan whacked Evan in the eye, used him as a foot rest and picked his nose and wiped it on him.  Evan takes it like a champ.  


Karma is real folks.  A few days later Ryan went running head first into his oversized chair from Pottery Barn Kids... the one that is nice and fluffy until you miss it and slam directly into the wall.  He had a fat lip for two days.  



I am so glad that I didn't end up getting rid of these tracks and trains.  It crossed my mind when I was toy purging because the boys just never played with them.  I have been noticing lately that all they want to do is build.  Now I am thinking of adding to the tracks.  HA!





Tuesday we took a trip to the local mall (rather than the big one we usually go to) because this mall has a cinnabon and they boys were doing so awesome listening that they deserved a little treat.  It was their first cinnabon and I already have requests in to come back here.


I am working on a post where I tell you all about my crazy Tuesday rituals.  I will be sharing next week.  Here we are Tuesday night cutting our nails.



This little guy is quite the ninja lately.  He has been up on the counter twice this week trying to do things himself.  He said he needed to wash his hands.  


Then figured I wouldn't notice him playing.


I did a purge post the other day.  You can read about it HERE.  One of the projects I tackled was my tall dresser.  I decided to fold all the sweaters the same size and in the same fashion.

I also color coordinated them.  I mentioned to you that I am sticking to a neutral color pallet and these sweaters are just that.  I kept my favorite sweatshirts and a few sweatshirts from college because I just can't get rid of them.



My big girl Shibley was in quite a bit this week sleeping by the fire.  She never does this because she is always way to hot.  Most of the time she sleeps on the kitchen floor but this week she went a little overboard and slept right next to the heat.


Mail Day!  meaning: lets go through Dad's dirt bike magazines and circle all the bikes we want to buy.


That is life lately.  

See you tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. I remember my kids getting on the counter at that age ! It eventually ends. The joys of having youngsters. Love the photo of Shibely, such a sweet photo :) Happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys give me a heart attack at least once a day :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...