Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!!  Hooray for Friday.  OH I am so glad to see this day.  It has been a long 6 weeks.  We are so exited to see Daddy.  Plus spring is in the air here and I had all my windows open yesterday.  It has just been a great week.  I feel summer coming and I couldn't be more excited. 


As always I am linking up with Narci, Erika & Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week.  

Let's get started.

one

I have been using this mask nightly.  It is so smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky.  It is great for that extra hydration.  I sometimes will use it in the morning if I don't plan on putting on any make up.  I suppose you could apply a thin layer and use it as a primer.  For the amount of product you get vs the cost it is really a great bargain.  I have incorporated this into my daily product use.

two

I started buying Beauty Counter products when I saw them at Target.  I didn't purchase mine there but seeing them sparked my interest in learning more about the natural side of makeup and beauty products.  During the holiday months they were having a really great sale.  Buy one get one free of these charcoal bars.  I have heard great things about charcoal so I figured I would give it a try and I love how it takes off any excess makeup that say a makeup remover leaves behind.  I also got two oils as a buy one get one.  I bought the hydrating oil and the soothing oil.  Both smell amazing. 

I add a few drops of this oil into my moisturizer.  I even will add a tiny drop on my beauty blender when putting on foundation.

three

I finally cleared any breakouts I was having and started using my reverse line from R + F.  I didn't like using this when I had active breakouts because I felt like it was making them more red and obvious.  Now I am back on the schedule of using this nightly.  I love the smell of this stuff. 

four

I bought this book at bj's on a whim.  I knew I wanted to buy that nutri-bullet and I figured this would be a great resource.  I have been picking recipes randomly and I have been loving them.  Sometimes I don't always have the exact ingredients so I mix and match but for the most part they're pretty basic.  I have been loving my bullet.  It is so easy to whip up a healthy smoothie with very little mess.



five

I feel like I have been living under a rock.  A long time ago I finally called my mom and said "mom- why does my oven smoke every time I bake this bread" she asked me what I was doing, and how I was preparing my pan.. she said to me "Loren, you can't put wax paper in the oven" ding ding ding ding.  WAX WHAT.  All that time I didn't realize there was a big difference between wax and parchment.  Um, hello.  I guess yes I do live under a rock.  However, now parchment paper and I are best friends.  I use it under most everything I cook and BAM little mess, no smoke and for some reason my veggies taste extra yummy.  

That is about it for my favorites this week.  I am super excited for Matt to get in tonight.  We are hoping to grab dinner after he lands but more than likely he will be excited and want to get home so breakfast in the morning with the kiddo's is what's up. 

Have a great weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy to read that you like your Beautycounter products!! I've been following your blog for a while now and you always share great ideas. I'm a Beautycounter consultant and if you're interested in trying more products I would be happy to send you some samples :) shoot me an email LeiahAGordon@gmail.com or www.beautycounter.com/leiahgordon

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love beauty counter! I have the tinted moisturizer but would love to try more makeup products. Thank you for following along!

      Delete
  2. I need to try that Clinique mask. Have you tried the moisturizing gel? That's my favorite Clinique product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the gel many years ago. I think I should pick up another jar. I do love this mask. I feel like clinique is a trusty product that has been around for years.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...