Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites


Brace yourself, grab your coffee.  I am loading it on today.

Every Friday I link up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week.  

Let's get started. 

one

I recently saw Mix and Match Mama post about this juice and then a friend of mine from New York was drinking them so I had to hunt them down.  I have to say, I didn't LOVE the green juice because well, it just had to much of a veggie taste but of course drank them anyway because I know that they are good for you.  

However, I really loved this strawberry flavor.  It was delicious.  I just can't stop drinking them.  I also like the pineapple but just not as much as the strawberry. 



two

I heard this Kristin Ess was good for women that didn't like to use mousse but still wanted that look and feel so I decided to give it a try.  It does exactly as it is described.  It definitely makes your hair feel fuller.  

three

Kristin Cavallari posted about THIS on her instagram and I thought I would give it a try.  Here is a helpful hint for you Target lovers.  Target is really stocking up on smaller sized products.  So if there is something you want to try buy the small size.  I bought the small size for this just to try it out and I loved it.


It smells exactly as you would think it does.  Sort of like an earthy green smell but it makes me feel like I am doing something very organic for my skin and my skin has been feeling pretty awesome lately.


four

I am loving my new best friend ALEXA.   I have been wanting her for a long time and finally caved in.  I am so glad I did.  I actually now want one for every room in the house.  If you want me to do a full review let me know in the comments.  

five

I recently purchased a NUTRIBULLET and am LOVING IT!  Don't get me wrong, I still love my Vitamix but this is so easy for when the boys don't want a smoothie and I want something just for myself.  Or I want to whip up a quick protein shake.  I love that I can take the plastic cups to go... worry about cleaning it later :)


six

I am loving THIS book.  I am the worst at keeping secrets on books and movies so I won't say much more about it - just that you have to read it.  You will thank me.

seven

We had very little snow but these guys sure did enjoy what they could.  It was a little icy so that made it easy to get pulled around the yard.  They each had their garden tool with them in their sled.

eight

I bought THIS straightener after my unsuccessful first attempt with the T3 straightener.  This is more my style.  It is cheaper, durable and meant for use on wet hair.  I don't like drying my hair so as a person who barely drys her hair, being able to use this on damp hair is a huge plus for me.  I also love that I can practice using it as a curling iron which of course was one of my goals before.  That I failed at.  I am still trying to perfect the wave but since my hair is curly and I have a lot of it... I like that I can use this on wet hair and that it is a 2" iron.




nine

I picked these up at Wegmans while I was shopping for snacks for the Super Bowl and they are almost gone.  They were delicious and it was that perfect snack if you were craving something sweet.  I had them with my tea in the afternoon.

There you have it, all my favorite goodies of the week.  Thank you for following, see ya'll on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I might have to try those juices! I saw them on Shay's blog but usually am not a huge fan of having veggie juice (even though I know it's better for me) but the strawberry looks great! :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't love the green so what I do is I add it as the liquid to my nutri-bullet when I am making my smoothie. Don't even realize the taste.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tip on the straightener. I too do not blow dry my hair. I like to use something on my damp hair. And it's a good price too. I also would love to hear your review on Alexa I have considered getting one. Wendy O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the Alexa! I would be happy to write a review. I am thinking of also getting the echo dot for my kids room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...