Monday, January 9, 2017

Weekend Recap


While we were away last week I got my Breville juicer in the mail... I already started using it and love it.  Friday morning we all had a taste.



A little late driving home from Nana's house Friday night.



Saturday morning we cut up some fruit and tested out our new dehydrator from Cabelas.  




We did apples, strawberries and mango's to start.


It was so easy to use.  It took 10 hours.  The strawberries were the favorite.


Saturday night at Nana's :)  Ryan was obsessed with the doll.  He was tucking it in and feeding it.


This boy is so sweet.  He is such a nurturer.  


Sunday morning at church we were all smiles.  


Our weekend went by way to fast.  I didn't take that many photos apparently.  This week is our first full week of school and back to normal.  Wish me luck!  I am already behind.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...