Saturday, January 28, 2017

Strawberry Smoothie with Stonyfield

This scenario happens often: I get on a smoothie kick and I make the same one again and again and again. Same time, same place, same smoothie. Tell me that this happens to you too?
This berry-spinach combo has been on repeat in my house for awhile now. I love it because it’s easy to keep frozen berries on hand and because the spinach taste is completely hidden. It’s packed with antioxidants and other healthy things and tastes simply amazing. You could eat this as a healthy breakfast, but we also love it for dessert.


It’s also banana-less! I add a scoop of almond butter for creaminess (and a little protein) which gives it a hint of a PB&J flavor – it’s SO delicious and kid approved too.
Ingredients




1 cup of mixed frozen berries
1 bottle of Stonyfield Smoothie yogurt
1 tablespoon almond butter
handful of spinach
optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder



Place the frozen berries, Stonyfield Yogurt, almond butter and spinach in a blender. Add acai powder, if using. Blend until smooth, adding additional Stonyfield Yogurt as needed.  



If you want to make it fancy, turn this into a smoothie bowl.  

Then top it off with dried strawberries. 

If you can't dry them yourself you can buy them here.



Pour into two bowls and top with hemp seeds, coconut flakes, blueberries and dried strawberries.

Notes
I get the "Organic Berry Blend" from Whole Foods.

It is so easy to add the stonyfield yogurt smoothie as an extra creaminess to any smoothie you are making.  All their flavors are delicious and organic.  #momwin

I am a Stonyfield Blogger and as such, I sometimes receive products and compensation for my time.  As always, my opinions are completely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...