Thursday, January 12, 2017

Life Lately


Hi !!!  Happy Thursday.   Happy almost weekend.  I am sad to see our weekend come because it is the last weekend before Matt leaves for the ship.  

Today I am talking about a little life lately around here.  & after that- I am off to breakfast at our favorite diner with my gang.  

So here we go. 

We got snow baby!!! and with snow comes icicles.  




We brought the boys snowmobiling a few times after school.  Evan has his own sled this year and we were amazed at how awesome he picked up on it. 


He is so cautious and takes his time.  I am so proud of him. 




After our trip we came back to the woodshed and built a fire.



I did a lot of this towards the end!  I was pretty cold :)


My boys did all the work!


We used our dehydrator this week.  We made 5 pounds of beef jerky.


For lunches this week I made a lot of fresh summer salads!  I love a grilled chicken with strawberry and spinach/kale mix.... reminds me of the beach and I am all for that right now.


I found the best snack.  I am addicted to these bark thins.  They are delicious and hit the spot every time.  I am going to stock up on these little things.  I am also curious what other flavors they have.  Have you tried these?


My new Sorel boots were out in full force this week with the snow.


My kids have been on a peanut butter, granola, banana craze this week for snacks.  


Oh, can't forget to tell you that we've been using our juicer every morning.  The kids love helping and the juice is delicious.  It is also so easy to clean.  I just love it.


That is all I got gang.  We are enjoying our last week home as a family of 4.  

Off to our diner... I am thinking pancakes this morning.  See you tomorrow for my Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...