Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Life Lately


We got Candy Land for Christmas and Evan has won every single time. 


Newman makes himself quite comfortable. 


We also took a quick trip to the mall and these boys were all smiles. 


I spent a lot of vacation in jammies.  All.  Day.  :)


The boys went out back to the woodpile and stacked tons of wood.



We also took a little trip to Coldstones for ice cream.



The boys love bed time stories and we read Twas' the night before Christmas for a week straight.


I stopped by b. good for a Kale Crush smoothie and it was delicious.  


I got that apple pie fever over break and made a few apple crisps.  It was delicious... Next time I need to make sure I have a scoop of vanilla on top.


We said goodbye to our favorite girl.  #cancersucks



I had to perform several rescue missions on Evan.  His boots weren't exactly made for climbing.


We were waiting for daddy in the car while he was in the RMV... Ry was napping and Evan and I were perfecting our bubble gum bubble.


He isn't quite there yet!

There is a little life lately. 
Thanks for checking in, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...