Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites


Hey !!!  Happy Friday.  I had a really productive day yesterday so this morning I am feeling all kinds of motivation.  I have a short day (aka, Evan only has school until noon) then we are off to Target.  I also have to run a few errands and then we will be playing and hanging out the rest of the afternoon. 

I have a few favorites for you today and some of them will probably make you laugh.  

I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to bring you these finds.

one

I recently became obsessed with Daphne Oz.  I came across her instagram account by this picture:


I didn't know who she was until I clicked on the link in her profile.  I have a major girl crush.  So let me re-phrase.  I know who she is, but this photo caught me by surprise.  It was one of those photos where you like wow this girl is really pretty au'naturel.  Then I started watching episodes of The Chew and I am like, yes, a whole new show to add to my collection.  I now follow her on instagram and you should do.  Her family is just adorable and getting healthy eating tips is always a plus.






two

I brought my kids to the mall before Christmas for their hair cuts and I happened to start chatting with the hair dresser about purple shampoo and she told me to try this.  I did and O- MY, ladies.  You need this if you are a blonde.  Especially if you are a blonde with well water... bc the iron in your well could be ruining your blonde and you don't even realize it.  So, I am using this once a week and I think it is amazing.  I def. see a difference.  I suggest trying it and it smells so good.

three

Thursday was my first day back on the Ideal Protein diet.  I have to say, it was pretty easy.  Compared  to the first day of the last time that I did the diet.  (does that make sense lol) anyways, I got through the day really easily.  Lets hope I make it three days just as easy bc on the third day it is really easy from there, and then your body is in ketosis so you really feel good about doing all the right things. 



four

This little fish hasn't swam in class since before Christmas break.  He was worried he would need his bubble and I could not be more proud.  He did awesome.  He did a perfect dive and swam face in for most of the length of the pool.   



five

This is one of my favorite meals to make when doing the IP diet.  I sautee some mushrooms, add in some zucchini and squash noodles and I cook a piece of chicken.  Mix it all together with a little hot sauce and BAM, dinner.  It is so delicious.  Actually, I should say it is so healthy and tastes so yummy after a day of waiting for dinner :)



six

I came across Jillian's YouTube channel this week and I LOVE IT.  I love her make up technique and color choices.  She just started making tutorials and I am so excited to see what she is going to be putting out next.  I have watched each video twice.  She is from Canada and her blog is The August Diaries.  Check her out.



seven

I have been drinking green tea at night and I love the soothing act of tea drinking... I forgot what it was like to sit down with a hot cup at the end of the day.  I am so used to drinking a hot beverage in the morning but at night... it is just cozy.



eight

I recently became obsessed with oxford loafers.  I have been wearing them to church because lets be honest.  I am a mom.  & I don't really dress up, ever.  So when I get the chance to it is usually at church but that doesn't discredit the beauty behind these little ladies.  I mean, how cute.  It is so classic and so old school in the same way, it is like when I was younger and penny loafers were in style.  I mean, to some extend they kinda still are, but these loafers are sooo adorable and the neutral color is on trend.


There is the favorites of the week.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Soccer starts up this weekend for us so bring it on busy Saturday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...