Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites


It is Friday- so that means I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week.  I have to say... I have a lot of favorites.  

Here we go...

one

I am loving the b.good smoothies lately.  I feel so good after drinking the kale crush... I just recently ordered a smoothie book online so that I can make more nutritious smoothies.  Until then- this smoothie is my number one favorite.



two

I have been spending a lot of time outside with the little guys.  Evan got tangled up with his snow boots.  I had to perform several rescues!



three

This guy has been saying the funniest stuff this week.  He is really growing into his own (and also into Evan) but I am just so excited to spend my days with this kid.  He is such a goof!



four

I got my hair cut... finally!  It has been almost 9 months.  I was over due.  I still kept some length but took off a good chunk of dry split ends.




five

I am so excited for my new sorel boots.   I ordered them off amazon.  I am a huge lover of anything slip on and these are awesome.  I also am loving a few other colors. 



six

I got my first fabfitfun box and I love it.  They have great full size products inside.  I have used everything except my blanket scarf but I think I will be breaking that out this week.



seven

One of my favorites from the fabfitfun box is this mineral peel by O.R.G
I keep it in the shower and spray it on, let it sit for a minute and scrub / rinse it off.  It smells nice and I love that it is a natural non abrasive exfoliant.  My skin is so dry in the winter but this is just the right amount without drying out my face.

There you have it, my favorites of the week.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you back here Monday.  I am working on a little something with Arhaus.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...