Thursday, December 15, 2016

Life Lately


Hi, it is a crazy busy week here and we are all suffering a little bit from some sort of cold or virus.  We haven't slept all that well and it is starting to wear on me.  Thankfully we are heading into the weekend soon and that means the preparations for Matt's arrival will start on Monday.  

So, lets just jump into our life lately.  


Our little girl Kinley has been diagnosed with lymphoma.  We are all very heartbroken over this.  She is the best dog.  She is the softest most gentle big dog you'll ever meet.  Please send your prayers, this girl needs it.  She certainly is living a posh life right now... I am soaking up every minute with her.


I am so glad this little guys hair is growing out.  I am not a fan of snip its :)


Evan has been up a little late this week.  Every night there is a special Christmas movie on our agenda... popcorn and all.


Capt. George ..... boy oh boy.. I can't wait for you to go back to the North Pole.  I am running low on ideas and have had many sleepless nights wondering if I moved you!


Just two naked boys in a box.


My boys love these turkey spinach meatballs.  I make them almost weekly.  Some weeks they are served over rice other weeks potato.... this week stuffing because... well I was craving it.


I love this little guy.  He wakes up in the morning and instead of asking to watch cartoons and he wants to watch dirt bike racing on youtube. 

He is his fathers son for sure.


We got a little snow earlier in the week and although most of it has melted it didn't stop Ryan from getting a free ride.

Poor Deez.  He was out there running circles for quite some time.


But how can you say no to that face... He is just so happy.  


I needed to pick up m&m's for a project Evan's class was working on and while folding laundry in the living room I heard this clanking sound... I go into the playroom to find Ry with all candies...

Guess I will go buy another bag.


Shortly after cleaning up the candy... this happened.



Evan had a holiday sing-a-long at school.  The school did a great job putting out snacks and drinks for the parents and guests.  Ryan found all the cupcakes and cookies no problem.

Evan specially invited Deez to the event.  




Last week at Target I came across this package of little potatoes.  I needed to share this because they are so easy.   I needed to make a quick dinner so I grabbed them.  I threw them in the microwave for 5 minutes, added the seasoning and let them sit for a minute or two.  I then dumped them on a cookie sheet and smashed them with a fork.  I put them under the broiler for about 5 minutes to crisp them up.  Friends- they were delicious.  They were so easy.  I suggest if you are in a hurry for a weeknight dinner grab yourself a container.  They also have other seasoning options.


Finished product.  So delicious.


I wanted to share that I ordered these boots from Amazon.  I originally had them in my cart at Nordstrom but when I went to check out they were out of stock but I found them on amazon for the same price.  I am excited for these.  




That is it for life lately around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...