Thursday, December 8, 2016

Life Lately with Teami Tea



Hi friends.  Happy Thursday.  Happy Almost Friday!  Happy Happy!

I am sure you are all in the holiday bustle.  I know we are and I am doing it minus one.  Some days it can be very stressful trying to figure it all out and plan it all in.  I have parties to go to, church events to attend, dinners/suppers, end of school year meetings and deadlines... shopping, wrapping, and moving that darn elf.  I am drained but I am blessed and I am ready to gear up for the weekend.

So.  Life lately- shall we? 


Evan saw these pajamas at Target and just had to have them... so bc I am the best mom ever.. I said yes.. We also scored this cute little mask at our church holiday fair.  


I caught him checking out his mask the following morning.


We stacked some wood... Ryan does a great job showing his muscles  :)


My big fur babies were able to catch a nap while the boys sat quietly watching a show.


Sunday morning breakfast...  The boys made me do it.


After eating filling & fattening cinnamon buns for breakfast I like to sip my skinny tea from Teami Blends.   

If you are looking for an amazing detox tea that you can incorporate into your daily routine, this is the one for you! The Teami 30 Day Detox Tea will help you feel better from the inside out! Getting rid of the toxins that your body is holding on to will allow it to function properly, burn the correct amount of calories and have natural energy levels every day!

The Teami Detox Tea Pack includes:

30 day supply of our Skinny loose-leaf tea
15 colon cleanse tea bags

TeaMi Detox will completely change how your body looks and feels in just 30 days!

Boost your metabolism
Start burning stored fat
Calms muscle spasms and muscle tightness
Naturally raise energy levels
Detox your internal organs
Reduce bloating
Improve skin complexion
Flush out harsh toxins
Fix digestive issues

Use my code LOREN20 for 20% off your first order.  You will not regret it.


Matt has been really working hard over in Korea.  He sends us pictures and writes emails when he can.  We sure miss this hairy guy and can't wait for him to come home.


Late afternoon church naps are the best naps.


If only I could fall asleep so quickly and soundly.


My mother in law took the boys to see La Salette.  It is a beautiful shrine and tells the story of Christmas that is just so magical.  The boys had the best time.


The roasted giant marshmallows.  As always, they were just memorized by the fire.



Sticky faces.  Sticky hands.


How gorgeous is this view from the lakeside?


Hip Hip, Hooray.  We got snow and Ryan couldn't wait to get out there.  As usual.  Ryan's shoe choices are always a bust.  He had his snow gear on but he also was wearing his crocs.


Ahhhh, remember the days of Saturday morning cartoons.  Those were the best.


Evan was the news of the day person this week at school.  He is the sweetest boy.



Our baby girl Kinley got some really bad test results this week.  She is the sweetest most gentle dog you will ever meet.  Please send prayers her way.  



We added a cute tree skirt to the boys tree.  Also- check out that star.  I think this tree is just perfect.  My boys love it.


Oh, and if there is an award for ugliest Christmas tree, this little lady has that hands down.  Somehow Evan wouldn't let me leave Ikea without this white charlie brown tree.... and then to top it off, we had to buy 100 count string lights, double wrap it and decorate it with three large slightly giant ornaments.

#ohwhatfun
#tistheseason

That is our life lately.  Hope you have a great day, see you tomorrow.. Be sure to check out my Friday Favorites where I will be giving away another great Stonyfield Yogurt surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...