Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Favorites


Hi Friday friends, we are here and ready to tackle the weekend.  

We have a low key kinda weekend and I am looking forward to it.  We had a very busy week and I just want to chill and clean!  Does that sound strange, oh ya, it does.

I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week.


one

Ahh, this picture is everything.  I sent it to Matt through email and he responds with "Why does he look like he is from the 80's" 

This is the first school picture.  One we will cherish forever.  



two

I've been using this on Evan and on some days myself.  It smells amazing & it really works.  It is a smoothing detangling spray from Whole Foods.  A little goes a long way.  



three

I do this stuff all the time... I venture out to try something new and usually fail... However, I refuse to fail at curling my hair with a flat iron.  So I did some research and that lead me to this light weight beauty.  A T3 singlepass lux professional straightening styling iron.  I got mine from Ulta but I know you can get them at Nordstrom or direct from T3.  I have watched 937,495 videos on how to do it, so wish me luck.  I already love the look of this and it is so light weight.  Let's hope I can figure out how to master the curl... 



four

I am a lover of the Beauty Counter... and I am really into the charcoal soap.  I just got a new shipment and I am so excited to try out the Dew Skin.  I love the texture and color.  I also purchased the soothing oil and the hydrating oil.  They both smell lovely and feel so amazing on your skin.  

The best part of using Beauty Counter is that they do not put anything in their products that are harmful.  

five

These cuties!  Spending the weeks leading up to Christmas are just my favorite.  Seeing the magic through their eyes is the best feeling. 



six

I finally found a dry shampoo that is worth the money.  I bought the travel size at first because I was so tired of trying a full size product to only realize later that it doesn't work for me or just plain ol' done like it.   I bought this Living Proof dry shampoo at Ulta but I know you can get it at a lot of other stores if you don't have an Ulta near you.

seven

My shoes from Urban Outfitters came in.  I love them.  They are the perfect neutral.  I am really into sneakers lately.  I used to only associate sneakers with working out but now I consider them stylish and a part of my daily wardrobe.  I can't wait to break them in and start wearing them around.

There you have it.  My few favorites of the week.  

Thank you for stopping in, see you next week.  Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...