Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Favorites


Good Morning, Happy Friday.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve !

We are busy little bees over here prepping for the big day.  Today we have a lot planned.  We have pageant rehearsals this afternoon, I am able to squeeze in a little facial and me time, baking cookies for Santa and last minute food prep for our Christmas feast.  

Let's just get started.

I am linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci to bring you my favorites of the week.  

one

We finished all the wrapping and it feels so good.  The only thing left to do before the big day is assemble the kitchen.  Feels so good to be done with it all and now we can sit and relax.

two

I love my fab fit fun box.  I got it the other day and it did not disappoint.  I love the blanket scarf, it is my favorite item.... Oh and the coffee mug.. and necklace... I just love it all.

three

So happy that this guy is home... We can finally have fun and start celebrating.  The boys were so excited to see him at the airport.  They were so cute together.



four

My aunt sent me this edible arrangement this week and it was delicious.  The boys loved being able to eat the stick off the fruit.  We probably finished this within an hour.  So delicious!

five

I made this creamy tortellini and sausage soup this week and it was so easy and delicious.  I love anything hot and creamy during the cold winter months.  

That is the week right there friends.  All wrapped up and ready for the weekend.  I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a happy New Year.... I will be bringing back lots of great content in 2017 and I am excited to start this year fresh.  

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...