Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Favorites


Hi Friday!  Yay, headed into the weekend and I can't wait.  Monday will start our preparations.  I think I may have mentioned this just a tad.

I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to bring you my favorites for the week.


one


I went to Anthropologie in search of a holiday dress and I found this beautiful jumpsuit.  I tried it on in the store and it fit great but something about it I just wasn't sure... so I reluctantly put it back and left.  Later that night I couldn't stop thinking about it and I loved the color.  I ended up ordering it and it will be here soon.  I think maybe if I try it on at home, w/ shoes and a little hair and makeup and I will be sold.  I love the dress!



two

I picked these potatoes up at target the other day.  I was in a hurry and I remember my brother saying once that he made them.  I brought them home, read the directions.. and it was easy peasy.  


However, I knew my boys needed something with a little crunch so after I put them in the microwave and added the seasoning... I took them out of the packaged, tossed them with some butter and added them to a cookie sheet.  I took a fork and smoothed them down.  I put them under the broiler for a few minutes and BAM, a toddler approved potato.  So easy... so delicious.



three

I bought this sweater last year after Christmas and it was final sale.  I was a little worried it wouldn't fit since I couldn't return it but it does and I am so excited I can now wear it during the holiday season.

I also grabbed a few other sweaters while they were on sale.  It pays to shop after the holidays and who cares if you are a little behind in the fashion times.



four

It is always so much fun to bake with fun festive bakeware during the holidays.  It makes baking cookies extra fun with the kids and it certainly is cute in my kitchen.  These were items I grabbed last year as well.  I am glad that I can finally break them out.


five

Festive nail polish is certainly a favorite.  I am a big fan of the glitter!  

six

A lot of you have been asking me where I got my wreaths for my windows in my Christmas decor tour.  I got them from Ikea.  They are such good quality and I love that I can re use them every year.   I actually wish I bought more so next year I will be on the hunt to add to my collection.  Our nearest Ikea is an hour away and last week I went on a mission to get more and they were all sold out.  I was so disappointed.  However, I will snag some next year.



seven

Last year at Thanksgiving we made these with root beer bottles and decorated them with the kids.  This year we decided to do Guinness.  It is such a fun little project to do with the your littles and makes a perfect personalized gift.

That is it for the week guys.  Thank you for following along.  We have some fun parties this weekend and a lot of Christmas prep to do.  See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...