Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Favorites


Hey Friday!  How was your Thanksgiving!?!  Are you surviving your food coma?  My day was amazing and relaxing.  Now on to Christmas :)

Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea.  I am bringing you all my favorites of the week.

one

I started Christmas shopping and I thought I would share this little find of mine.  Evan really wants this Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas' Sky High Bridge Jump.  I first looked it up online at Toys R Us and it was $99.  The Black Friday sale was going to be $92.  Just for the heck of it, I looked it up on amazon.  It is only $63 (prime) 

Duh!!  This is a no brainer.  I am not rushing out on Black Friday in the rain to save $7 when I can order it from the comfort of my couch with a drink in hand!  Um, hello.  So this was certainly a favorite of mine this week.


two

I snagged these cute little jammies at Target the other day.  I love the color!  I find them so festive.  I actually think I might pick up a second pair because I love them that much!

three

I am starting the teami detox package.  What better day to add these teas into my life than the day after Thanksgiving.  This detox tea is something you can incorporate into your daily routine.  It is a metabolism booster!  It will also increase your energy and reduce bloating.  Plus so much more!  

They are offering a Black Friday deal right now for a buy one get one tumbler.  Use my code LFBF for your free tumbler!!!  I am so excited to start this detox.  I always battle bloat.  

four

White Barn is having an amazing sale right now with their candles.  They are offering buy three get three free anything.  Awesome sauce.  I can burn a candle in a weeks time.  I love the scent of fresh balsam.  I have it burning now.

Also the candle holders are super cute.  

I got this cute snowman!



five

I am thankful for a vegetable that is so delicious my kids had seconds.  They are so easy.  


    • Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Add carrots and melted butter; toss to coat. Cover.
    • Cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours or until tender.
    • Meanwhile, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl until well blended. Toss cooked carrots with brown sugar mixture in slow cooker just before serving.


    six

    I found these bars at Trader Joe's the other day.  They are delicious.  It is 12g of protein.  They are amazing with a cup of coffee.


    seven 

    I just love this photo.  I was trying to capture a good one of the two of them being silly and loving on each other but as soon as I broke out my phone it was all over.  Ryan is so cute in his mohawk hat!


    eight



    I have a cart full of great savings right now.  I told you about these plates the other day and I am going to save big!  I am super excited.  I just had to share.

    That is it girlies!  My favorites of the week.  I hope you had an amazing holiday yesterday with your family.  I am truly grateful for my husband who spends half of his life away just to give his kids the life he never had.  We miss him!  

    Thank you for reading and checking in on us!  See you Monday.  

    If you are looking for a great recipe for your leftover turkey, look no further.  We have this cooking up today and it smells amazing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...