Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!

I am linking up with Erika, Narcy and Andrea and sharing my favorites of the week.

We have a low key relaxing weekend in store and I am pretty pumped about it!


one

I mentioned in my What's Up Wednesday post that I am really into wearing jeans, sweaters, and sneakers lately.  These Nikes are super cute and comfortable.  


two

Earlier this week my Keurig totally failed.  I could tell for a while that something was going wrong.  It would take longer for the coffee to brew and seemed to be really loud and make this strange hum sound.  One morning she just decided to give up on me.  I went to Kohls later that day and came home with this baby.  The best part is that you can use the touch button to make your coffee a tad bit stronger if you need that extra pick me up.  I am still trying to get used to the touch screen but so far she is a beauty.



three

I love blanket scarfs.  You can never have enough.  They go with everything and they double as a baby blanket.  Win. Win.


four

I made butternut squash soup this week from Mix and Match Mama's new cook book EATS.  It was delicious and just perfect for these chilly fall days that we are having. 



five

Evan was the news reporter at school on Monday.  This was so sweet and I loved reading this.  He is so thoughtful!  #familyhugs



six

I sent Matt to target the other day for Neutrogena make up remover.  Now, as most of you might guess I was looking for the blue boxed make up wipes but he came home with this.  I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised.  I really like it.  


seven

Evan and I made almond joy cookies after school this week.  They were so easy and so delicious.  The best part is Matt doesn't like coconut so more for us!

The winner of my Stonyfield Yogurt giveaway is...

Tania Dency & Susie Cornwall

WooHoo!

I just emailed you.  Email me back with your address.

Happy Friday.  See ya'll Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Love that blanket scarf!! So perfect :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...