Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites



My week this week was a little hectic and crazy but none the less it is Friday. 

Moving on to Halloween celebrations and weekend relaxing with the family.  

Every Friday I link up with Erika, Andrea & Narcy to talk to you about my Friday Favorites and this week I have a few favorites to be thankful for.  So lets get to it.

one

Our little camping adventure was one of my favorites this week for sure.  We had a gorgeous fall day and took full advantage.  We cooked hot dogs over the fire, roasted marshmallows, & made more sandwiches.

two

These boots are a little bit out of my comfort zone.  I wouldn't normally buy something like this but I am really glad I did.  I love the built in sock.  They are comfortable and warm and will be great for winter.  I can't wait until they are broken in a bit and have that worn look to them.

three

We picked up a fun game at Target called Pie Face.  You can also find it here.   It is a really fun game to play with kids and if you want to see your kids laugh, make Daddy get whipped cream in his mustache.  It got to the point where all Evan wanted to do was keep turning it until the pie smacked him in the face.  



Ryan also wanted to pretend it was shaving cream.  


They loved playing this game.  It was definitely a bath night after this!


four

Blueberry pancakes with Stonyfield yogurt, yes please!  Delicious, moist, pancakes and so easy.  We ate these three times this week.  Don't forget to check out my Stonyfield post HERE for your chance to win a 30oz tub of Stonyfield Yogurt.

five

I picked up Kit Kat's at Target for a recipe I am making.  All of them but this little lonely Kit Kat at a cookie wafer in the middle.  I was pretty excited for this for some reason.   I also felt it was my lucky day.  

six

A sweet reader of mine sent me some Beauty Counter Samples.  I am still in the process of picking through them and trying them all but so far I am loving the charcoal soap. I still want to try the mask and make up products but so far I am sold.  If you are interested in trying something I highly recommend giving it a shot. 

seven

Lastly, this isn't a favorite but I am looking for a favorite cure of yours.  I came down with a cold on Wednesday and I am struggling.  I can't take any cold medicine right now so any home remedies will be tried! :)

My friend Susie has me drinking a little black tea with honey and cayenne pepper.  So send me something tastier than that (I love you Susie)

There you have it for my weekday favorites.  This weekend we have soccer practice, two halloween parties and a dirt bike race.  Let's hope that I am better for all of that!  




2 comments:

  1. The such a cute blog! Apple cider vinegar, about a tablespoon (with the mother) , along with a spoon or 2 local honey in a glass of water helps..I drink this everyday...I also take 1/4 teaspoon turmeric mixed in a little water...these are naturally healthy ways to feel a little relief from cold/allergies and avoid meds;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...