Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall Footwear

We are smack dab in the middle of fall around here and I thought I would share with you some of my favorites that I am wearing and loving.  I have sadly started putting away the flip flops and open toe shoes but occasionally we do still have those warm sunny days... & I love them.

I love that you can still wear skirts with sweaters & ankle showing jeans.


I love my Sperry Duck Boots from Nordstrom.  They are so stylish yet so practice  (similar here)  They even look cute when you wear a camp sock and let the top hang out.  


Also, we need to admire these Natasha sole society boots.  They are so comfortable and come in so many different colors.  I have the washed navy color and the army color.


Unfortunately these booties from Sole Society are sold out but you can find a similar pair here.  


I think these booties give off a western style flare.  I love the detailing on the side and the heal hight isn't that high.  You can feel comfortable wearing these out running errands or transitioning out for date night.  They come in two colors, cement and black.  


(mine are sold out but you can find similar here)

I have also been a huge fan of wearing sneakers, jeans and sweaters.  Sneakers add such a fun element to style.  It is a fun festive party on the top and a casual laid back style on the bottom. 


Zappos has a great selection of New Balance.  They have a great return policy. 


These boots are super comfortable.  They are soft and have a low heel height.  They go with everything.  I love the buckle detailing on the side.


I just ordered these boots.  I haven't got them yet but I hope that they are as cute in person as they are online.  They also come in a few colors.


These boots are the perfect height to show your ankle if you are short like me.  Sometimes I struggle with that and I don't think that ankle booties look good if you can't see your ankle.  These boots are just perfect for us short girls. They are a bit more expensive but so worth it.  They are soft and when broken in are so comfortable.  They don't have this color anymore but you can get the other three colors here.  Nordstrom has a great return policy so if these boots aren't for you no fear.  Free shipping and returns!

Lastly I wanted to share with you two ankle boot looks that I love.  I love white jeans and it certainly doesn't mean now that we are passed September we have to put them away.  Winter white is a thing and I plan on embracing it.  Add a cute pair of broken in, worn booties and you have yourself an outfit!


Let me just share with you one of my favorite open toe bootie inspirations.  These are on my list for spring.  I love this color and the detailing is so cute.  I can't wait to get my hands on these beauties.  


Speaking of spring we need to talk about that dreaded season coming up.  I know a lot of you love winter and snow fall and yes, I do to.  I just don't like to drive the kids to school, shovel, take care of our animals or do anything else that resembles work outside in the snow.  I love to relax in it and admire it but dressing for it sometimes is a challenge.  

With the colder weather coming I thought I should start thinking of those winter months when wearing ankle showing booties just won't work.  So when I was asked by King Ranch Saddle Shop to create a wishlist of boots for this coming season I just couldn't say no.

As most of you know I am obsessed with my Frye boots.  Although, I don't ride horses anymore that doesn't mean my love for riding is gone and after going through King Ranch's website it brought me back to the days where me and my mom would trail ride for hours.  I may have to put a pair of my button boots from Frye away and break out a pair of these beauties.







If you are looking to purchase something for your husband or boyfriend I think these are so cute.  I love the distressed brown leather and the stitch design.  Plus, they are on sale!!


These tassle riding boots are on sale right now and I am obsessed over the gold detailing.  

So there you have my little wish list from King Ranch Saddle Shop.  Just because you don't have horses or ride doesn't mean you can't look stylish in western style riding boots.  

Tomorrow is Friday -WOW.    We have some fun pumpkin carving happening around here and then we will be preparing for some trick or treat fun.  

Also, if you haven't, check out my recipe for a healthy berry smoothie.... I am giving a way a fun surprise with Stonyfield.  Enter for your chance to win.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...