Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stranded with... Movies



Hi!  Today I am linking up with Shay from Mix & Match Mama and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything.  

If you were STRANDED on a deserted island and could only take three things with you, what would they be?  Today's stranded is what 3 movies would you bring with you?

I had a hard time with this because I love so many movies.  I think there is obviously the icon movies like Pretty Woman....


And who remembers My Girl?  I love this movie... and I remember watching it over and over as a kid.


Of course, I would love to take all the Christmas movies...


However, I think right at this moment the movies I would bring would be the Twilight movies.


& by default I would have to take the fourth movie Breaking Dawn... (both parts ha)

I know this series is such a teen love story but I just loved it... I love the books and I have read them over and over... Also, these books bring back so many memories.

I remember being 8 months pregnant with Evan sitting at the beach starting these books and was completely addicted.  I would sit down with Evan in the rocking chair nursing him in the middle of the night reading these books... so whenever I think of them I think of such sweet memories...

So there you have it... The Twilight Series has my heart....

What movies would you bring?  I'd love to know.

If you want to catch up on the other Stranded topics you can find them here....






Thanks for stopping in... until tomorrow friends... 

Join us next time where we talk about Halloween Candy :)




3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh. Pretty Woman. Such a classic. I grew up loving this movie. What was my mother thinking letting me watch???

    And My Girl. So sad. I cry every time I watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, oh my gosh, yes! Can I please just bring ALL Christmas movies?! Hard to pick just one! :)

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas movies all the way!!! What a great list. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...