Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: best blog post


Good Morning.... Today I am linking up with Andrea from momfessionals to tell you about my BEST BLOG POST ever!!!  Well, as you all know I haven't been blogging very long.  In fact, there are days I wonder if I should keep going but then I will get a sweet email from a reader or a company is interested in working with me and I say to myself.... SELF... people read you, people like you and by my traffic stats people are coming back for more... so here I am.

Plus to be honest, it is a little therapy.  It is an outlet and a "creative space" (that is what all bloggers call it, so see, I am totally a blogger now) and also it is a great place for my readers to go to space out from the rest of their world. 

OK, so lets think.  Seeing as though I haven't been blogging for a while I don't have that many posts to reflect on but if I were to choose I would say....



I love being able to look back and see these baby photos.  They are so special to me and they bring me back to such a great an amazing place in my life.  I love remembering my littles... 




We had such a great vacation at Story Land and Santa's Village... I loved writing about this post and seeing all these pictures just make me miss summer... but in the same light make me look forward to winter and Christmas.


I also love all of my Life Lately Posts and Weekend Recaps.  It is great to look back and show the kids what we did with Daddy while he was home.  They love reminiscing about the fun times and we get to talk about what we are going to do when he comes home.  

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from my favorite posts.














Have a great day!  I am working on my hitch goals and I am going to be sharing them with you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...