Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: 3 Things I Can't Live Without


Hey Tuesday!!! You feel a lot like Monday but hooray- short week.

Today I am linking up with momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday! :)

Today I am telling you about the 3-things I can't live without... and the first one is so easy.


one

I can't live without my morning cup of coffee.  I don't really even need it for the caffeine.  I just need it for the enjoyment and relaxation to start my day.  It is so relaxing.... just love my coffee.

two

I can't live without taking a bubble bath.  I take one every night.. yes even with two kids.  I don't need to soak for hours but just enough to relax me and wind down for bed.  Some days I take a quick shower right after and some days I don't.  My mom told me that every night she would give me a bath when I was little so I think I associate bath time with bed time.  It helps me prepare for bed!  My kids take bath's every night as well.  The claw foot tub in the cabin is the best soaking tub!  It is so deep and has the right amount of slope so you can recline!


Here are just a few of the best bubbles!


three

Lastly, I would say anything cozy... I know, it is such a broad item... but seriously.  This is exactly my night.  Comfy clothes, fresh bath... candles... tea, blanket, computer... and relaxation!!! You will always find me on the couch after a bath, all cozy, ready for bed, sitting down to email Matt while he is on the ship.... 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Labor Day!  I am recapping our long birthday/holiday weekend on the blog for tomorrow!

Back to reality!

2 comments:

  1. This list is perfect! My momma ran me a bath every single morning of my life... she even came over to my house the morning of my wedding day just to run me my last bath "as hers"...and our other two items are the same - coffee and cozy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I teared up at the RMV! Ha! :) thanks for reading.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...