Thursday, September 8, 2016

September Goals


Good Morning Happy September.


We have so much going on this month.  We had a very festive first few days of September already....  We celebrated my birthday, our anniversary.... Evan had pre-school orientation and starts school next week... swim lessons start, gymnastics starts next week and so does soccer.  We have our days filled and we love it.

Let me tell you about a few goals I have for the month.

one

As always, I break out the kids cooler clothes and go through their dresser drawers.  I will save what I know we will use again, donate what is salvageable and throw out items that are just no longer useable.  I will go through the closet as well.  I need to take some time and declutter their shoes, blankets and "stuff" we've accumulated.  

It is always a good idea to keep a few pairs of summer outfits in our dressers as we usually have those indian summer days when it is really hot.  I will have a lot of laundry to do over the next few weeks.



I also am going to go through my closet and dresser and do the same.  I really want to simplify the clothing that I have and donate items I don't wear.  I will also have Matt go through and get rid of a few things as well.


two

Always on the list, being better to my body.  Every month this is hear as just a guideline and reminder that I am taking care of myself and taking care of my family in the best way possible.  Healthy foods, whole choices and exercise.


Healthy eating and exercise isn't just something that is good for the body.  I feel as though it is important to have a healthy positive mind... being in a good place emotionally makes taking on this challenging world so much easier. 

I am joining a friend in a week challenge of eating clean and I am really looking forward to it.  Her everyday routine is a bit contagious and I am super proud of how far she has come and she has really given me the motivation to be better... so challenge accepted.


three

YES YES YES... winter is coming and I am going to need to have my car in the garage more often.  This means moving a few items, cleaning, and organizing our stuff.  


four

I am going to spend more time reading books/magazines than looking at my phone.  I've done really well being "present" and not using my phone as much and I really enjoy it.  Anyone have any good books they recommend?



I don't have a LONG list of goals but the ones listed I am going to try really hard at.

Thanks for stopping in.  Our weather is gorgeous here and we are going to take full advantage.... just a few days before school starts and the simplicity of summer is over.  

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...