Monday, September 26, 2016

Let's Talk


Happy Monday!  New Week - New Goals.  

I was reading The Vanilla Tulip's blog post the other day about living small and she mentioned her favorite thing was black trash bags.  I laughed out loud.  I love black trash bags.  & if you do as well, then you are one of the few crazies who love cleaning, organizing and purging.  So this week my goal is to donate, get rid of, and purge at least one big full trash bag.  

Today I am linking up with Erika and Andrea.  We are chatting about Entertainment.  All things types of things we love, we are sharing with you.  The examples they gave were books, magazines, shows & movies.  So I think this comes at a perfect time because all my fall shows are starting back up. 


I love all the Chicago shows.  I have them all set on my DVR and the days they do the cross over show with Law and Order, well I tape that as well.  I just love them.  


The ol' faithful show is starting back up.  I know a lot of people fell off the Grey's wagon but I am on it.  I am loving it and I can't wait to dig in this season.  I also am just so curious where Shonda is going to go with this, because really.   What else can happen that hasn't?


I will be watching my girl Olivia.  I got sucked into Scandal a few years ago.

Ohhhh and can't forget the new one I picked up a few seasons ago.  Quantico.


I think I have major girl crush on strong leading women.  I just love her.  

I know you are thinking, wow this girl watches a lot of shows... and you aren't the only one thinking that.  Matt does also.  I don't watch tv when he is home though, I just tape all my shows and I fast forward through all the commercials.  I usually watch them at night after the kids go to bed.

& on the occasion I feel like reading but not the kind of reading I have to concentrate and remember what is happening I read "self help" type books.  Is that what they are called?  I like books that inspire me and help me in different aspects of life.  

Which is why I love Kristin's book below.  I learned so much about healthy eating from this book and it is nice to have a reference incase I forget something.  I love the recipes she has and the style tips.


She is coming out with a cook book and I can't wait, I will be purchasing that as well.


I picked this up at Target.  I am excited to read it.  


Lastly, I got this.  I loved her while watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette. 

I also am a subscriber to the Food Network Magazine.  I am in love with the Halloween release that I just got in the mail the other day.  I get excited to see the fun stuff that they have in there.


I also love the Yankee Magazine.  Matt got me this for my birthday.  




& that my friends is entertainment. 

I can't even believe it is Monday.  It is another week to get yourself motivated, do something positive and grab yourself a black trash bag.

Join us next time on Let's Talk when we talk about recipes!  yay, just in time for the holidays.



1 comment:

  1. Like you, I'm OBSESSED with all things Shonda-land! I finished a HUGE Greys binge (that lasted like 6 months on Netflix...or longer), and am finally caught up to watch on dvr. Scandal is a go-to also!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...