Thursday, September 15, 2016

Friday Favorites


Hey everyone!  Hi.  Hola.  Happy Friday.  We are excited over here for the weekend.  We have a lot of fun things planned.  

Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week.  


one

We are going to be doing a lot of renovating and painting to the cabin on the mountain.  I have been a crazy woman when it comes to pinning... I came across this color palette and I really liked it.  I have a lot of the green & blue colors in my house now and I am thinking I am going to keep the same colors up north.  However, I am also contemplating white washing which I think will look really awesome... but right now these are the favorites of the week.  The boys rooms and play room would be falling into the classics category while the kitchen will be in the whites... and then moving on to the remaining rooms.... Ask me next week and I will have a different color scheme but right now I am totally in love.


two

The lavender mint shampoo and conditioner by Paul Mitchell is amazing.  I love the smell and it doesn't feel heavy in my hair.  I don't know what it is about lavender and mint but it really wakes me up in the morning.  It smells just fresh and clean.



three



Have you heard of Thrive Market?  A sweet friend of Mine told me about it a while back and I am obsessed.  They have truly anything you are looking for.  Their mission is to make healthy living easy and boy is it.  I get so many products from them.  I love the Justin's honey almond butter...  and when I was gluten free I had a ton of GF options.  You feel good about your purchase.  


They also have products for cleaning and health.... babies and kids.  It is a one stop shop.  



four

Speaking of cleaning products, I have been using the method all purpose cleaning spray and I love the way it smells.  You can get it at Target.  I know sometimes the grapefruit scent is hard to find but don't give up.  If you can get it you will love it.  It smells so good.  Plus the bottle is a pretty pink.  I use it on the kitchen counters and I am always spraying.  I bought two last time I was at target.  I go through this stuff pretty quickly.



five

I am obsessed with Stella and Dot.  I heard a funny meme once that said there are two kinds of people in the world, one who is obsessed with Stella and Dot and the ones who have never heard of it.  I think that is so true.   I am trying to coordinate a date and time to host my own party and I am really looking forward to it.  


I am loving these bracelets at the moment.   I probably wear my cady wrap in gold the most... but I love them all.  

That is about it this week.


Hope you had a great week and thanks for stopping in.  I am so glad it is Friday.  A time to catch up and relax. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...