Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What's Up Wednesday


The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Sheaffer, Shay & Mel for What's Up Wednesday.  Every month we answer these questions...


Also- let me just say that I am so excited to be celebrating an amazing week.  We still have two weeks of summer left before school starts and we are taking full advantage.

So here we go....

What we're eating this week...

I loaded up on fresh veggies and fruits this week and we have been grilling out every day.


I made an amazing steak on the grill!!!  I think this fed us for 3 days!




What I'm reminiscing about...

A few years ago we spent our anniversary down the Cape with Evan when he was just 3 weeks old.



We are going to head back down there this year and maybe take the boat over to the Vineyard for lunch.




What I'm loving...

This Mario Badescu line is amazing.  I am loving this cleansing gel, vitamin C and face cream.


What we've been up to...

We have been soaking in the sun on our boat up on the mountains.  Just savoring these last few care free weeks before the crazy starts.


These days are the best days.



We have been having awesome weather and the sun is still hot and the water is still warm for swimming. 




What I'm dreading...

What I'm working on...

I am not working on much.  I am just enjoying family time.

What I'm excited about...

Fall tv!!!  

What I'm watching/reading...

Always.

What I'm listening to...

I bought her newest album and had been listening to her on repeat.

What I'm wearing...

This outfit has been on repeat.  Hat, sweatshirt, tank, and sweatpants.



What I'm doing this weekend...

What I'm looking forward to next month...

Apple picking and apple pies!


What else is new...
 

The only new and exciting thing for me is that I finally was able to hang up my drapes for the dining room.  I went through a big fuss about getting them the perfect length and when we were hanging them they weren't looking quite right.  I realized a few days later that the reason was because I wasn't using the circle hooks up at the top of the rod to drop down the curtain.  (see below)


So it is what it is... I probably will leave them they way that they are for a while.  I am pretty sure Matt would kill me if I asked him to drill new holes in the wall! 

So there you have it.  That is What's Up!  Thanks for checking in.  Don't forget to link up if you participated in WUW.  I look forward to seeing what you all have been up to.

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...