Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday




I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy today to show you what I have been wearing lately.

We have been spending so much time at the beach and at the pool that I am mostly always in a swim suit.  Lucky for you I actually got dressed a few days this week.  


Totally in love with Zella leggings.  How did I not know that they existed?!?!  I got these leggings from the nordstrom anniversary sale.  I think they were around $32 win/win.  


Nike Huarache Ultra Jacquard & their on sale!!! whoop whoop



Target tank.... Old. 


The sneakers are super comfortable.  I really love them.  They are very different.  I find that they are really comfortable and true to size.


Gap tank / target jean shorts (my favorite) / vineyard vines flip flops.




sports bra (similar)





Run Rest Repeat shirt is old from Old Navy... get it, old from old navy.  Ok, never mind.  My kids think I am embarrassing also.. 


But the bra is a MUST have from Target... it is a pretty pink.
The shorts are a $5 Champion special at ocean state job lot.  


Harvard t-shirt from Target... It is super soft and only $12.99 
I bet you if you went to the Harvard school store they would hit you up for at least $22 and they probably won't be as soft and they are probably made by Champion, which we all know does amazing deals with ocean state job lot.


OH, I totally forgot I owned these Target shorts... They are really cute and soft.. they are frayed at the bottom but I feel slightly uncomfortable some days in them because I think they might be a bit short for a mom, but I still wear them... and sorry, they don't make them anymore.

Target, your really killing my vibes.


Closer look at the shorts color, such a nice dark worn washed color, ya...






shirt (similar) / shorts / belt / watch / bracelet / shoes


Picture with child....


Picture without child.


I just got these leggings from forever21.  I randomly went in the store while waiting for my car to be cleaned and I saw that they had a ton of work out stuff... and for really cheap money.  I tried on a few things and I really kinda fell in love. 


I just love the  yellow stripe down the side.  After I worked out in these clothes I went online and ordered a bunch more stuff.  I can't wait for it to come. 

That is it friends, that is what I've been wearing lately.  Hope you have a great day!


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I love your sneakers! I am on the hunt for some new workout sneakers and those are fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...