Monday, August 22, 2016

Weekend Recap


Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I know most of you are starting back to school this week... but we are still kicking summer's butt with our fun plans and beach days.


Here is a quick peak into our weekend.  In between all the fun stuff / shopping we were home cleaning, organizing, doing yard work and cooking.  



Saturday morning started off slow with Evan sleeping in and Ryan playing circus with Kinley and Shibley.  


Ryan went back and forth between the two of them until finally they couldn't take all the cuddling and wanted to go out.  However, the dogs were so patient with him.



Evan after this moment Shibley still sat there.... 


All the love!


Don't ask my how I got Matt to go to the mall on a Saturday but we did.  We have a celebration of life ceremony / family reunion coming up next week and I wanted to try on a few dresses.  


I landed in Macy's... I came home with the floral dress but I ended up picking one up from J. Crew. 


After dress shopping we landed in the mens department.  Matt needed a few new things so while he was trying on pants... Evan was trying on dress shirts.


Mirror photo bomb.



He liked jumping off the platform the most.


Then of course Ryan had to give it a test drive.


Sunday we hung by the pool swimming... 


Our friends came by early afternoon.  We ordered pizza and salads.


We celebrate Evan and Matt's birthday with a little cake and presents.

Evan was SUPER excited to ride his new dirt bike.... by far the best birthday of all time & he's only 4!


He couldn't wait to get home, get dressed and ride his bike. 

He dressed himself.

He wore Ryan's jeans.

His rain boots.. & put his shirt on backwards.

Helmet for the win!

This kid blew me away with how well he did for his first time.  I know that he will get the hang of it in no time.  I am one proud mama!

That wraps our weekend. 

We have a super busy Monday.  I am working on another day in the life post for ya!  Stay tuned.

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun weekend and I loved that second dress on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...