Thursday, August 11, 2016

Life Lately


It has been a crazy couple of weeks for us.  I am still spinning and am in need of some serious time for myself.  I need a break.  I need to pee alone.  I need to watch trash tv and walk around window shopping with a hot coffee.  I need me time... 

I'm tired.



Here is a little peak at our life lately... 



While we were in New York we took the kids to an amusement park.



They loved the rides.... It was really hot this day.



Give the boys a car to drive and they would spend hours going around in circles.


Always hanging!



Days like this really make us miss Matt/Daddy.  We always say, we will be back with Dad!


Also in NY... we spent many days sitting on the beach... 


Ok, so most of the time we were chasing the kids in and out of the water.  



5 kids against 2 adults... we were always on the go.



We love hanging with these guys.... So much fun!


These kids def. have that brother/sister relationship... 

They are always laughing & crying... for one reason or another!  



Beach sunsets are my favorite.  They are breath taking & beautiful. 



What a great way to burn that extra little bit of energy before bed.



This entire week is vacation bible school at our church.  I have been working the camp.  It has been really fun.  Evan is really opening up, stepping out of his comfort zone and meeting a ton of new friends.  I really love seeing him become his own person.


Everyone at camp sang Happy Birthday to him.... during the song I thought he was going to cry but later that night he couldn't stop talking about it.  Such a special moment.


Ryan is not old enough to be in the camp but because of my circumstance... he has to tag along.  #soloparenting #daddysontheboat


We played a really great memory game and had to use scissors to cut out a lot of animal shapes... Ryan did a great job cutting... big boy status.


We have a family friend who's son Jackson is battling cancer.  He is 6 years old.  His only wish is to see his favorite storm trooper doing some crazy stuff.


We took Storm Trooper along for a few errands... 



S.T (for short) has been going on some crazy adventures... We've been snapping away and sending in some fun crazy pics for Jackson.


If you have a storm trooper... and you have some fun pictures you want to send me... Please do so... Jackson would love to see them!  Spread the word and send some great photos.

That is our life lately.  Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. I love those little swim trunks!! Do you mind sharing where they are from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from Mini Boden. Depending on what size you need they still have some left & they are on sale.

      http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/boys-swimwear/26075-blu/boys-cobalt_shark-swim-trunks

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...