Monday, August 29, 2016

Let's Talk: Fall Favorites


Hi Everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I am linking up with Andrea and Erika today to tell you a little bit about my fall favorites.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall.  I used to say (before having kids) fall was my favorite time of year. 

I got married in the fall, my birthday is in the fall.  I love the smell of the crisp early mornings.  I love the warm days and cool nights.  It just overall makes me excited.  However, after fall comes winter and I strongly dislike winter.  I don't like it like I used to.  I hate to travel in it.  I don't like the short days.  I do not like being cold.  There is so much more but lets just stick to happy thoughts.

Fall!


I love apple picking.  It is our favorite activity to do as a family.  I love the taste of a fresh apple from the tree.  I love making apples pies and apple crisp.  I feel so lucky to have the ability to do these activities here in New England.



We also love to go to the Big E.  It is a fair in Springfield, one of the biggest and we have a blast every year.  Evan has been every year of his life, starting at just three weeks old.





This was just last year.  Ryan's first Big E experience.







Of course we can't forget the incredible pumpkin spice latte!


Who doesn't love a pumpkin spice latte!


Who can forget pumpkin picking and Halloween!


I love talking about fall... but I am going to go enjoy the rest of summer since we have a few weeks left here in this house!  Have a great week!  



2 comments:

  1. I loved going to the Big E when I lived in MA! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little baby is so sweet :) Love me some PSL's and apple orchards!!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...