Tuesday, August 9, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN


TODAY, WE CELEBRATE YOU EVAN!!!

I can't believe 4 years have come and gone.  He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me... and I couldn't be happier to be spending the day with this little guy.  

We have a lot of fun planned.  He is excited to be four.  He is excited to eat cake and open presents. 

We are going to celebrate twice... today & when daddy gets home.. that is when the real fun begins!

Take a look back at all the amazing faces of Evan through the years.


So the day before Matt was going to leave for his hitch at work we went to my doctors office to make sure that everything looked good and little Evan was going to stay put until Daddy got back from the ship.  My doctor said, oh, you haven't even dropped, he's really high up there, I don't see him coming any time soon.. so we were pretty excited since I still had 4 more weeks before my due date... Here I am on the table... getting the good news.


Here I am 12 hours later calling my doctor to tell her my water broke.  I was driving Matt to the airport so he can get back to the ship for another month and surprise... Evan was ready.  



Can we also talk about this.... Matt got into a dirt bike accident a few days before I gave birth... He was in a lot of pain.. and that bandaged hand right there... Yeah, that was the hand I was squeezing during labor.. and you know what, he took the pain.. He continued to let me squeeze and for that I totally owe him... but looking back.. I just have to laugh.  The nurses were also concerned for him and was changing his dressings in the hospital during my labor HAH


He was born a month early... 


He was really small when he was born and had a hard time latching so we were feeding him breastmilk through a syringe.  Matt took on all the feeding sessions. 



Here is he finally coming home... so. small.


































HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY EVAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...