Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Favorites


Hey Everyone!  I am welcoming myself back with an abbreviated Friday Favorites.  



Just a quick recap and update on my computer situation.... Wednesday morning I woke up early, sat down and wrote out my blog post for the day... as I went for my second cup that morning I somehow accidentally knocked my cup over and spilled all its contents directly on top of my (closed) lap top.  Now, as soon as this happened I jumped up, grabbed the computer and ran over to the paper towels and started wiping it down.  I thought no big deal, its not like I haven't done something similar before... but OH boy was it a big deal.

For the rest of the day I tried to let it air out, dry out and basically have some sort of miracle happen and I would magically turn on my computer the next day to hear those words "you've got mail" just kidding, I don't have AOL.  

But- I turned it on... and NOTHING.  Not a single thing.  I tried plugging the power cord in and the light wouldn't even turn on to say it was charging.  

I was on the phone with apple and basically she told me it would cost upward and mostly over $500 to have them take a look and salvage what they could but ultimately there being a possibility that I would need a new lap top.

Now- thankfully I just offloaded a bunch of stuff so I really didn't have anything that I couldn't replace but seriously, it was just a pain.

After a day and a half of pondering over what to do... Matt made the decision he was taking me to the store and buying the lap top so I could get back to normal... and so here I am.

Ta-Dah.

I am here but pretty much naked.  I have a lot of leg work to do to get my little space back up and running but until then... let me just link up.

So.

I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to bring you my favorites of the week... and well- there is just one big favorite and that is my new lap top.


So here I am, sitting on the couch next to Matt setting up my lap top and starting up this Friday Favorites post.

I have a lot of material I am working on for you guys.  I know a lot of you really love my small project series and so I am gathering projects to post and also a few day in the life posts will be making its way.  

We are super busy this weekend so check back Monday for a weekend recap.  

Have a great day, enjoy your weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...