Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Favorites



Hey!  It is Friday- so of course that means I am linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea to tell you about my favorites this week.  

I can't believe how fast this week went by. 

OK, so here it is.. my favorites of the week.

one

The boys got hair cuts this week.  I really don't like taking them to get it done because 99 times out of 100 I don't like the way they come out.  For the first time I actually like the way Evan's hair came out.



I really don't like the way Ryan's hair came out.  It is to bad really because he has the perfect little shaped head, and the most beautiful natural highlights... I think he would be a hair dressers dream... (aside from the uncontrollable crying and wiggling)


Ryan's hair actually reminds me of that Jim Carrey movie...come on, you know which one I am talking about..



two

I got these shoes from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.  They are the Vince Camuto Katleen bootie.  They are sold out.  They are super comfortable... I believe they are sold out (sorry) but if they come back in stock I will let you know.




three

I tried this over a friends house and I loved the way it made my skin feel.  I usually use a make up remover pad before I wash my face but with this stuff I didn't need to do that.   It took it right off.  It is extra awesome if you add it to your clarisonic.  Bonus: you can also grab it at Target when you go in there to just buy toothpaste, and you know, spend $200... yah, we all do it.


four

Speaking of the Target trap.... this was one of those items that ended up in my cart and I am totally loving the softness of it.  Just a random $12.99 t-shirt that is incredibly soft and makes you look incredibly smart... you know the type - I went to Harvard and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.


five

This little guy is having a birthday soon, he is my favorite child this week :)



six

I have talked to you before about this brand.  I use it for the kids bubble baths and their shampoo... I have also tried their shampoo/conditioner (creme rinse) and I am really in love with it.  I also am a product junkie... but after I used the pacifica face wash I put this on... and it was a perfect combination.  


seven

I am on the MATCHA band wagon.  This tea reminds me of when I was kid and my parents would take us to the Orchard of Hawaii for Chinese food.  (random that it is called Hawaii, but serves chinese) but we always used to get hot tea... and as kids we used to think we were so cool.  I put so many sugar packets in my tea... it was pretty ridiculous -and why did my mom let me??.. I guess whatever keeps your kids quiet at the dinner table at a restaurant... I definitely inherited that parenting tip from her... but yah, it is delicious.  It tastes just like that tea when I was a kid... except this is really good for you!


eight

Lastly, my favorite this week is beaching it with these little guys.  We are finishing up our trip to the Hamptons and we will miss these little faces when we go home. 

Thanks for stopping in and saying HI.  I hope you have a great weekend.





SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Great boots! Those will look great all fall!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are amazing! And I love that photo at the end. Perfect for framing and years of the kids asking for it to come down when they are teenagers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...