Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday


Hello there, Wednesday!  On the last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel, Sheaffer & Shay to answer these questions.  


I can't believe we are going into August already.  I feel like I was waiting forever for summer and now that it is here we are going into our last month of it.  Matt will be home mid August to enjoy the last few weeks before school starts and we have a lot planned.  

Lets do this!

What we are eating this week...


I have been making a lot of ground turkey.  I get pretty bored with it so I add a little hot sauce to it after it is all cooked up.  The veggies I add usually change every couple of days.  This week I was using onions and mushrooms.




What I'm reminiscing about...



This little guy has a birthday coming up.  He made an unexpected arrival early August and I remember it like it was yesterday.  My baby is going to be 4!  I LOVE this kid to the moon.




What I'm loving...

I planted these the day of my baby shower in 2011... every year they bloom right around Evan's birthday and it is such a special reminder.  I just cut these and brought them inside.  They light up the room.  I love them.  I am using a Kate Spade vase from Macys.



What we've been up to...

Swimming at the pool.


Swimming at the beach.


Riding dirt bikes in the sand.


& building major sand castles! 



What I'm dreading...

I am not really dreading much... but I am dreading winter.  I just cringe at the thought of summer ending.  I am ordering the kids back packs for back to school and I already feel like that is the sure sign to the end of summer.



What I'm excited about...

I just joined a new work out place near my house.  Have you heard of it... Jazzercise.  Yah, neither had I.  It is a cross between zumba, aerobics, and maybe a little cross fit.  None the less, it is kicking my butt.  I am loving it though.  I am so excited for it every day.  I have been doing double sessions as well.  My kids are even doing well with the child watch.  Everyone is so nice, I have met so many new moms... I just love the vibe. 






What I'm watching/reading...

I just wrapped up watching this season.  I really don't understand how this show has gone on as long as it has but I can't stop watching it.


What I'm listening to...

Gotta love those morning temper tantrums. 



What I'm wearing...

I am obsessed with the zella leggings from Nordstrom.  How have I not heard of these?  They are great.  I got these for $32 from the nordstrom anniversary sale... and I am going to buy another pair.


Also on repeat are my favorite target shorts.  I am OBSESSED with these.  They don't make them this year (not this color anyways) otherwise I would stock up.  They are soft.  They fit true to size.  They stretch nicely and they are just plane AWESOME.  I want target to bring these back.



What I'm doing this weekend...

We will probably do a day at the splash pad.  Last weekend my boys had a blast.  Evan got nailed by the water bucket and can't stop talking about it.  Evan's swim lessons are now outside in the outdoor pool and after the class is over the splash pad turns on... the kids just gravitate towards it and we make a solid afternoon of it.



What I'm looking forward to next month...

We are heading to stay on Block Island for a few days.  I am really looking forward to lazy mornings drinking coffee and watching the kids play. 


Evan is turning 4.


Matt will be home and we have a lot of races to attend!





What else is new...

I am heading to Boston for a fresh hair cut!  whoop whoop.  I am in desperate need and I think I am going short.   If you are in Boston, stop by Will Charles Salon on Newbury St.  They are amazing. 


OH....


I bought these jeans from the anniversary sale at Nordstrom and I have to say, I am quite disappointed.  Every blogger out there was wearing them, everyone was recommending them.  They came in the mail today and I was super excited.  I put them on and quickly took them off.  They are definitely going back.  From the price, I thought they were some sort of miracle pant.  I paid $164 for them ($245 after the sale) and I just can't understand why they are so expensive.  Sorry blogger universe but some of the jeans I've purchased form Target are better than these....


Thanks for hanging with me this morning!  I hope you have a great day.  I am looking forward to reading through the link ups to see what ya'll have been up to.

Follow along next month.



SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I can't even think about winter yet!!! I don't want Summer to end.
    I'm reminiscing about my babies, too. My daughter turns 5 next Wednesday and my son celebrates his 3rd birthday 2 weeks later. They grow up so fast!
    Stopping by from the linkup! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...